Prayer request for me

Any update? Hope things are looking better.
Hey sorry for the late response. I had to go to the er last Friday and they put a catheter in me. Apparently I hadn’t ever truly felt pain before lol. I had it in for 5 days and then my urologist took it out. I mean the nurse took it out in about 1.3 seconds!
When my urologist checked me he told me that he didn’t think it was prostititus because he said I would have lept over the table when he checked me if I had it. He said he didn’t know what it was but I have some kind of scan this Wednesday.
Thank you for your prayers! I’m getting married soon to an Oregon Duck so I hope nothing is seriously wrong.

Hey sorry for the late response. I had to go to the er last Friday and they put a catheter in me. Apparently I hadn’t ever truly felt pain before lol. I had it in for 5 days and then my urologist took it out. I mean the nurse took it out in about 1.3 seconds!
When my urologist checked me he told me that he didn’t think it was prostititus because he said I would have lept over the table when he checked me if I had it. He said he didn’t know what it was but I have some kind of scan this Wednesday.
Thank you for your prayers! I’m getting married soon to an Oregon Duck so I hope nothing is seriously wrong.

Hope your wedding is amazing. Hope your health continues to improve. Keep us updated.

VN Store

Back