Pray for Davonte gaines family.

Lord bless the Gaines family and give them healing and peace for their situation. We pray and ask for a full recovery in the mighty name of Jesus knowing that whatsoever we ask in HIS name and according to his will it shall be done. May it bring honor to you somehow Lord so others will see and give YOU the glory. We thank you for your healing power, and we praise your name. Amen.

Thanks OP for sharing this so this family could be lifted up in prayer. Volnation is the best bunch of fans in the SEC. We ain't perfect but this here and the Gaines family being loved on is what being a vol is all about

Has there been any update on his sister?

From September 30th via the GoFundMe page:

"Morning friends
My update is sad but I know GOD has a plan. They gave LEASIA a paralytic medication called Rocuronium. So she has absolutely no control over anything and no consciousness. This had to be done cause she has a pneumonia and ARDS ( acute respiratory distress syndrome) and a continuous issue regulating her body temperature.
I ask you all just to kept her name lifted up in PRAYER !!!!! #LEASIAFOREVER"

From September 30th via the GoFundMe page:

"Morning friends
My update is sad but I know GOD has a plan. They gave LEASIA a paralytic medication called Rocuronium. So she has absolutely no control over anything and no consciousness. This had to be done cause she has a pneumonia and ARDS ( acute respiratory distress syndrome) and a continuous issue regulating her body temperature.
I ask you all just to kept her name lifted up in PRAYER !!!!! #LEASIAFOREVER"
Wow, that's awful...

It’s crazy how one day your fine and the next your clinging to life by a thread. Prayers

VN Store

Back