Practicing on the new field today

Any comments from the players about their like or dislikes of our new field surface?

Hate to be a "downer"....but, anyone notice the power T is the wrong color?? Notice the checkerboard colors on the dugouts. That is the correct color of orange.

Reactions: RollerVol
should be seeing some hot shots off that field...it is pretty but I'm still trying to get used to it...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Sometimes can be the same color orange paint, what you are painting it on changes the look.

Reactions: bigeasy
Hate to be a "downer"....but, anyone notice the power T is the wrong color?? Notice the checkerboard colors on the dugouts. That is the correct color of orange.
Amazing how colors appear different due to their materials and how they absorb/reflect light.

I'm not a big fan of turf in general, but I think it looks really good.

Reactions: RollerVol
2t4gqp.jpg

Today is a great example of the benefit of turf. The team can spend 10 hours if they want, and the field. This time last year, a night of hard rain would have prevented crucial prep time.
Great point. I think it was a great move by the program. What’s more important having grass because it’s traditional or more wins and better player development?

Reactions: SycloneJoe
I'd be willing to bet that UT paint color PMS 151 was specified specifically in the contract and mixed to exact proportions.

VN Store

Back