Potential Mass shooting stopped?

Yup. A complete overhaul is necessary. It’s pretty simple, crimes have victims. Personal responsibility should rule the day IMO.
We’re going to have problems selling this to the types that want government to control us. For example if you drink too many sodas then you are likely to cause more medical resources to be spent and therefore it’s a crime against the greater good.
That’s the exact argument that’s used in New York.
Stupid but that’s what we’re up against

Reactions: Wireless1
We’re going to have problems selling this to the types that want government to control us. For example if you drink too many sodas then you are likely to cause more medical resources to be spent and therefore it’s a crime against the greater good.
That’s the exact argument that’s used in New York.
Stupid but that’s what we’re up against
Certainly a sad state of affairs.

I'm good with legalizing all drugs as long as personal responsibility is in place. You OD, you better have a valid CC in your wallet to pay for that narcan. No government funded rehab.
I’m ok with insurance covering 1st time offenders. Not everyone addicted gets there by choice. A former employees wife had Back surgery that didn’t help they kept going up on pain meds till she was better. She went through hell getting off the stuff. I could see how someone not as strong would turn to street drugs in that situation. It would still be cheaper than incarceration. But yes habitable offenders need to pay their own way.

Reactions: AshG
I’m ok with insurance covering 1st time offenders. Not everyone addicted gets there by choice. A former employees wife had Back surgery that didn’t help they kept going up on pain meds till she was better. She went through hell getting off the stuff. I could see how someone not as strong would turn to street drugs in that situation. It would still be cheaper than incarceration. But yes habitable offenders need to pay their own way.
If they have personal private insurance that covers whatever treatment they need than I'm good with that. If it's tax dollars then sorry.

Reactions: hog88 and 82_VOL_83
I stay in Hilton almost continuously and most of their hotels do room service once every few days or once a week unless otherwise requested.
I stay exclusively at Hilton and they are in there everyday unless otherwise notified via sign. Now, they don't change linens or towels etc. if they are hung up. You put them on the floor they get changed.

q8oimiq84p671.jpg

I stay exclusively at Hilton and they are in there everyday unless otherwise notified via sign. Now, they don't change linens or towels etc. if they are hung up. You put them on the floor they get changed.

Could have fooled me. If they're going in my room everyday then they're not restocking the toiletries or exchanging towels I have on the floor. Regardless, it's a change from the pre-covid norm when they would provide full-service every day.

Last edited:
It’s time for those who live in restricted areas to bring legal action against their government for not providing that protection they took away from their citizens
How’s that when they decide what’s right and wrong? In order to sue the government you first must have standing. They can simply say you have no standing and dismiss whatever claim you have. We’ve literally submitted to leviathan over the years.

How’s that when they decide what’s right and wrong? In order to sue the government you first must have standing. They can simply say you have no standing and dismiss whatever claim you have. We’ve literally submitted to leviathan over the years.
Persistence is omnipotent

I think the drug thing will happen. The only thing is the American taxpayer will foot the bill. It will take a while but it's moving pretty fast. 30-50 years.
Problem is drug addicts can only get help if they want it and even then the only way you can make them go against their will is to put them in jail so no change

"We have no reason to believe this incident was connected to terrorism or a threat directed at the All-Star Game," the FBI Denver said in a statement.

Sounds drug related. Sad!

I stay in Hilton and Marriott frequently and I have not seen regular housekeeping at any location for months and months. If you want anything, you have to arrange it with front desk by a certain time or call for requested needs.

I can live with that although we’re going to need to establish a definition for crime as some will argue a crime is whatever we say it is. So possession would still be crime.

Punish the action that results in crime, i.e. damage to person or property. Not the mere possession of an item the state deems distasteful.

VN Store

Back