Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Leading Report

@LeadingReport
Subscribe

BREAKING: Alabama bans ballot harvesting.“This bill (SB1) would prohibit any person from ordering, requesting, collecting, prefilling, obtaining, or delivering an absentee ballot application or absentee ballot of a voter in certain circumstances and would provide for exceptions.

This bill would prohibit any person from receiving a payment or providing a payment to another person for distributing, ordering, requesting, collecting, prefilling, completing, obtaining, or delivering an absentee ballot application or absentee ballot of a voter in certain circumstances.This bill would also establish criminalpenalties for violations.”

Gov. Kay Ivey:“Here in Alabama, we are committed to ensuring our elections are free and fair. I commend Secretary of State Wes Allen, as well as members of the Alabama Legislature for making election security a priority, and I am proud to officially sign Senate Bill 1 into law. Under my watch, there will be no funny business in Alabama elections.

”Secretary of State Wes Allen: “Free and fair elections are the foundation of our constitutional republic. The passage of SB1 signals to ballot harvesters that Alabama votes are not for sale. The Alabama Legislature and Governor Ivey have made it clear that Alabama voters have the right to cast their own vote without undue influence.”

Leading Report
@LeadingReport

BREAKING: Election integrity organization Omega4America says they are worried Trump may lose in all swing states if nothing changes because they’ve found abundant “phantom voters” registered on their rolls.

“Every state we test, all 26, has from 7% to 18% of its registered voters who either do not exist, or reside at addresses that do not exist, or live at real addresses – that are gas stations, convenience stores, or restaurants.”

VN Store

Back