Post your coaching pick

I would they smart enough to not hire another Coach from a coordinator role that has NEVER had to run a program that knows all the in's and out's of all aspects of the job.

Reactions: loservol
If you are asking who I think we need, I’d say Kiffin - or someone with a similar proven offensive mind and successful HC experience.

If you ask me who I think we end up with, I’d say Elliot from Clemson. Might be a great hire. Might be Pruitt-like. Who knows?

I think the rumors are incorrect on Elliott, and yes I know I helped perpetuate that from data I found elsewhere. I don’t think it’s him, or, at least hope not.

I'm leaning towards James Franklin...

Reactions: FirstAndGoal
Me. I'm talking the job. We are going to run the Wing T and add in the Midline option and the inside veer. 3 step passing game. What more do you need or want? And I am only going to cost 1.5 million a year on a annual contract. No buyout clause. Now put that in your pipes and smoke it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Would love to have = Hugh Freeze or Kiffin, but likely won’t happen.

I don’t want Fleck because the guy is really annoying and corny to me. Don’t want the row the boat stuff at Tennessee. Reminds me too much of Butch. Not sold on Chadwell as he seems like the flavor of the month, but I need to look into him more.

1. Elliott
2. Campbell
3. Fleck
IMO, Fleck is the underrated name in all this and could kill it here. He would be a HR hire I think.

Reactions: DonjoVol
1. Gus Malzahn
2. Tom Herman
3. PJ Fleck
4. Nathaniel Hackett

Since the Packers are now out of the playoffs, I think it would be a great idea to reach out and see if there is any interest from Hackett.

Keep Steele for the up coming year. Hire Chadwell as OC and 'head coach in waiting'. Get Chaney the heck out of here.

Kiffin
Campbell
Napier
Chadwell
I will be super excited to have either Campbell or Kiffin and very intrigued with Napier or Chadwell. GBO!

I feel like Greg Schiano is a better hire than what we are about to get. I have no confidence in the current admin. I hope they prove me wrong.

VN Store

Back