(Possible)Starting Lineup for next year?

We'll be 7-8 deep so starting line ups in the Pearl system aren't that important.

The following will get good minutes..

Williams-Goins-Tatum-Hopson-Harris-Golden-Bone-Hall-

Bench---Pearl-McBee--Woolridge--Maymon

Last edited:
have heard many mixed opinions and evaluations on him. Not sure if he will be a major factor . Enlighten me if you have a perspective.. Thanx

Heard Maymon has been working his butt off and the trash bags have been doing work on him. Other than him knocking some weight off I havent heard anything.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Can Negedu even play again? I thought he was done with athletics. Great if he can but hope he doesn't risk something to do it. While on that, one thing that is forgotten about this season was the amazing effort by the trainer who saved his life!

Can Negedu even play again? I thought he was done with athletics. Great if he can but hope he doesn't risk something to do it. While on that, one thing that is forgotten about this season was the amazing effort by the trainer who saved his life!

I completely forgot about Negedu, poor guy. Anyone know about his status? Would be great if he could come back after all the Hell he's had to endure.

I really hope Negedu will be cleared to play 10-15 minutes per game next year.

That would be awesome for us, and him of course.

Heard Maymon has been working his butt off and the trash bags have been doing work on him. Other than him knocking some weight off I havent heard anything.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you look at the Marquette team this season that he played major minutes for as a true freshman you have to think he has the ability to play some serious minutes. I do not mean starting, I do mean burying some of our all heart kind of guys who played minutes this year.

I was emotionally ripping Scotty all throughout today's game, but you're kidding yourself if you think he *doesn't* start at the 3 next year. I hope Christ BP has a shorter leash on him if the softness doesn't fade, but he will still be given every chance to be the guy at that position.

IMO if Scotty came off the bench he would have a little fuel in his fire and decide to actually show up and play some ball. What game did CBP bench him this year?

Can't wait for next year. Football team will be .500 if that. So what are we looking at?

C- Brian Williams
F- Tobias Harris
G- Cameron Tatum
G- Melvin Goins
G- Trae Golden

My opinion.

I hope not. Where will the points come from? Big baby is good for a double/double and Cam T is good for 13-15 and we will be a poor free throw shooting team.

Everyone who thinks that Bruce isn't going to start Scotty our leading scorer is crazy.

VN Store

Back