(Possible)Starting Lineup for next year?

Tennessee Vols #1

Elite 8! Le' GOO!
Can't wait for next year. Football team will be .500 if that. So what are we looking at?

C- Brian Williams
F- Tobias Harris
G- Cameron Tatum
G- Melvin Goins
G- Trae Golden

My opinion.

Golden is a small SG. Hopson will start

C - Brian Williams
PF - Tobias Harris
G - Scotty Hopson
G - Cameron Tatum
PG - Melvin Goins

Hopson will get the start by default. Maybe he will grow a pair this summer. His lack of mental toughness, confidence, toughness and effort probally cost us a Final Four.

Looks like a very good line-up to me,but .500 for the football team I disagree with you.
We may suprise a lot of people,but regardless of the out come, I will be there every Saturday pulling for our Big Orange.

Looks like a very good line-up to me,but .500 for the football team I disagree with you.
We may suprise a lot of people,but regardless of the out come, I will be there every Saturday pulling for our Big Orange.

Who is going to block for us?

Can't wait for next year. Football team will be .500 if that. So what are we looking at?

C- Brian Williams
F- Tobias Harris
G- Cameron Tatum
G- Melvin Goins
G- Trae Golden

My opinion.

If you have Golden and Goins starting, then who is the backup PG? The only way one of them moves to the 2 is if Selby comes.

when is Selby going to announce? i think it's sometime next week not sure though

If Tobias plays the four we're gonna have a rough time rebounding and going against the Georgia's of the world. We need to find a juco big to fill out this class.

Rotation:
Goins / Bone or Golden
Hopson / McBee or Bone
Tatum / McRae or Woolridge (if he develops a shot)
Harris / Pearl or Woolridge or Maymon
Williams / Hall

Doubtful: Negedu

Question Mark: Selby
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Oh man I forgot Negedu. He would be a perfect complement to Williams. So terrible for that kid, we are really going to miss him next year.

VN Store

Back