Possible OC candidate?

Volunteer2012

Now that Brain Bilick has been fired by Baltimore does he become an OC candidate or does his lack luster offenses since he has been HC keep him out?

It's been discussed in the OC Coordinator thread.

I'm not a big fan of his.

Please tell me that nobody on this board is actually delusional enough to think a guy with a Super Bowl ring as a head coach is going to become a coordinator at the college level.

there is no way he is coming here, he will land another HC in the NFL.

It's been discussed in the OC Coordinator thread.

I'm not a big fan of his.

I hope I didn't imply that I thought he was a candidate, just pointing out that someone else had already brought it up.

Please tell me that nobody on this board is actually delusional enough to think a guy with a Super Bowl ring as a head coach is going to become a coordinator at the college level.

Not under Country Phillip Fulmer. That would be like Einstein becoming Alfred E. Neuman's graduate assistant in physics.

Why don't we interview Joker Phillips. He is currently the OC at KY. He coaches the WR's as well. Their Offense has been effective at KY and their WR's are monsters. He also is a good recruiter. In the last three years, according to rival, he had a major roll in signing 31 of their players. I am not saying that he is the man but i believe he deserves an interview.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Why don't we interview Joker Phillips. He is currently the OC at KY. He coaches the WR's as well. Their Offense has been effective at KY and their WR's are monsters. He also is a good recruiter. In the last three years, according to rival, he had a major roll in signing 31 of their players. I am not saying that he is the man but i believe he deserves an interview.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
good suggestion:thumbsup:

I cant see him leaving Kentucky especially at the program they've got running now.

If you have followed the NFL over the past 5 years, then you would know hiring Brian Billick as our OC here would be worse than hiring Gus Malzahn as our OC.

If you have followed the NFL over the past 5 years, then you would know hiring Brian Billick as our OC here would be worse than hiring Gus Malzahn as our OC.

tulsa had the #1 offense in the nation under gus malzahn, i dont think he could do any worse than where we are already at

No offense to anyone, but where do some of these names come from? Billick won't ever come here. (Thank God).

VN Store

Back