Portal recruiting - there are no rules

College football assistant coach says

" He admitted that schools actively recruit in secret before players exit their original programs and put their name in the transfer pool. "
Their needs to be a limit for signees I believe 4 is enough

The sooner the SEC disbands from the NCAA, the better off we will be.

Yeah, we are the walk on winner, but we have no clue how our hands are tied from ncaa mess. Our portal scholarships are probably at a premium due to hand shakes with the ncaa. Till we're out of jail we're not out of jail

I for one am shocked. Shocked, I tell ya'!

200.gif

Reactions: BigDave
Most players don't go into the portal blind, they know where they are going to end up before they enter. This is new world of CFB now. Free agency.

Well those stats are surprising. I would have never thought that so many had no home when entering. So is this saying 636 are just sitting waiting on someone to offer them a new home. Maybe they are too embarrassed to remove themselves or the team they were on doesn't want them back after they entered. That should be a wake up call for a lot of recruits.

Yeah, we are the walk on winner, but we have no clue how our hands are tied from ncaa mess. Our portal scholarships are probably at a premium due to hand shakes with the ncaa. Till we're out of jail we're not out of jail
I think that is the reason why everything with the NIL deals and other stuff is not a clear picture with us is because of the NCAA mess.

Well those stats are surprising. I would have never thought that so many had no home when entering. So is this saying 636 are just sitting waiting on someone to offer them a new home. Maybe they are too embarrassed to remove themselves or the team they were on doesn't want them back after they entered. That should be a wake up call for a lot of recruits.

Tons of those have now gotten schools. That info a month old. Lot more have went in and landed schools.

Alabama has had 12 enter and all but one has new homes since they played Georgia.

Reactions: OrangeBeachVol
Nothing will change..The teams that cheat the best will get the best transfers too. Not going to change the pecking order.

Reactions: onevol74
Tons of those have now gotten schools. That info a month old. Lot more have went in and landed schools.

Alabama has had 12 enter and all but one has new homes since they played Georgia.

Not even close to the average.
Sure ,their 4&5 star 3rd string can go and start on 80% of teams , not surprised they all have new teams

VN Store

Back