pop up

6D72E230-B62D-4436-BEE8-7BE524642E0A.pngAnyone seen this one yet? Just popped up. Using an IPhone.

This one just popped up

Attachments

• F5181B77-C579-447D-84E2-3DCDEE72350F.png
    F5181B77-C579-447D-84E2-3DCDEE72350F.png
    846.2 KB · Views: 1
Almost every second or third time I click to maneuver through the site I’m getting a Nike and private access VPN pop up. I’m on mobile.

Almost every second or third time I click to maneuver through the site I’m getting a Nike and private access VPN pop up. I’m on mobile.
Thank you. I've turned things back off for now. Having issues pinpointing this one and I can't seem to duplicate it myself on mobile.

If you don't mind me asking, what device and browser are you using?

Thank you. I've turned things back off for now. Having issues pinpointing this one and I can't seem to duplicate it myself on mobile.

If you don't mind me asking, what device and browser are you using?
Thanks for looking into it! No doubt you’ll figure it out and get it fixed like always. I’m on an iPhone 12 Pro Max and using Safari.

Reactions: Freak
Thanks for looking into it! No doubt you’ll figure it out and get it fixed like always. I’m on an iPhone 12 Pro Max and using Safari.
On your iphone, you guys have "block pop-ups" enabled under Settings->Safari, right? I'm pretty sure that's the default setting.

@VOLSONLY.

Yes mine is enabled. I just did an update this morning 15.6.1???
Thanks. I haven't updated yet so I'll update mine and see if that makes a difference. I appreciate the feedback. It really helps.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
So I’ve targeted one possible offender, but it’s basically like going through a checklist at this point. Let me know if you guys see any difference. Thanks.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
3BC34617-590A-4161-8250-1DFEA281FA88.png
Another one. Just wanted to share a screenshot, so you could see the ad, last time I post here unless it becomes a serious issue butI know you’ll get it taken care of.

View attachment 482850
Another one. Just wanted to share a screenshot, so you could see the ad, last time I post here unless it becomes a serious issue butI know you’ll get it taken care of.
I appreciate all of your posts. It helps. Sometimes it can take a little bit for the changes I make to filter through the system.

@Freak I can’t post in the pop-up ad thread but I’m now getting pop ups - didn’t start happening for me until yesterday. I’m on an iPad.

I can’t post in the pop-up ad thread but I’m now getting pop ups - didn’t happen for me until yesterday. I’m on an iPad.
You're getting pop ups right now? I have ads turned off.

And why can't you post in the pop-up thread?

VN Store

Back