Poor ESPN Networks

The reason the have such an incompetent staff, support and leadership is they are forking all that money and salaries over to the SEC simply for the privilege of broadcasting games from the best conference in the country. The ESPN business model is broken badly and the broadcast and analysis expertise is long gone.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
I loved listening to John Ward call games when I was a kid but I’m happy to watch on ESPN. Unfortunately they aren’t perfect like the rest of us.

Reactions: kcvols1
I watched the LV softball games on ESPN+ and the screen scoreboard is always wrong. They don't keep up with balls, strikes or outs and even mess up showing the right score. Don't they have anyone competent running the score board? They should just have an inset camera on the jumbotron for TV viewers to watch and forget their TV score keeping.

I watched the LV softball games on ESPN+ and the screen scoreboard is always wrong. They don't keep up with balls, strikes or outs and even mess up showing the right score. Don't they have anyone competent running the score board? They should just have an inset camera on the jumbotron for TV viewers to watch and forget their TV score keeping.

It have have changed but in the past on the ESPN+/SEC+ broadcasts the host university was responsible for running the broadcast. So you might be complaining about Tennnesee people.

Read the caption. I know it’s a little too much to ask.
I read it stupid, not sure what he is talking about unless it is a general comment regarding ESPN, which goes without saying. The graphic seems to infer that these commentators said something untoward....oops I see it now of

I loved listening to John Ward call games when I was a kid but I’m happy to watch on ESPN. Unfortunately they aren’t perfect like the rest of us.

Remember before ESPN when the UT game might not even be broadcast regionally?

I recall growing up in Tallahassee having to watch for UT scores on the ticker during Tech-Clemson.

Before that, you had to wait for the box score in the paper on Sunday morning!

I read it stupid, not sure what he is talking about unless it is a general comment regarding ESPN, which goes without saying. The graphic seems to infer that these commentators said something untoward....oops I see it now of

This is what he is referring to.

1646572362036.png

Reactions: walkenvol
As this point, I’m fairly certain they troll Vol nation.
My question is, there really are some that still care?
GBO!!

Guess ESPN hates us since on the front page it mentions we cracked the Top 10.

/s.

It's probably a 20-year old sports management intern from UCONN doing that stuff. It's not going to be someone as invested in the outcome of the game as you. Not excusing it, but it's probably the reality.

Does it really matter who is the problem. Just fix it.

My daughter plays HS Softball and has the softball bug, so we watch a lot of different college teams play on those alternate networks. They are all low, and I mean really low, quality…from the announcers to the cameras to the score operators to…everything. It isn’t just Tennessee.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE

VN Store

Back