Poll: Will you go to games if it's Sonny Dykes?

Poll: Will you go to games if it's Sonny Dykes?

• Total voters
I won’t go until he proves himself if he happens to get hired.... I can see BS in the pasture .... I don’t have to drive all the way to Knoxville for it

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
I don't know. Maybe. If he at least beats the cupcakes, that is an upgrade.

If he's hired Tennessee can start a "Dykes for Sonny Dykes:" Alumni and Supporters Club.

remember when our last LV basketball coach used to ride her motorcycle across country after the basketball season. I don’t know why that popped into my head.

Reactions: Border Vol
Not until he proves himself a real winner in the SEC. like beating one of our big three rivals each year.

I’m all out of the patience required to buy in early on another meh hire.

Our program is taking on so much water, fingers in dykes takes on a different meaning.

Now that the AD has been scrubbed and cleaned, I'll be back. I've been there for worse football than we're likely to see under Dykes.

I went to at least 1 game a year til baldar was hired. I havnt been since.

I’ll wait it out a year to see. Definitely not the splash hire we need.

With what Tennessee is facing , you're not likely to see any definitive results in the short span of a yr. Basically Tennessee imposed the death penalty on itself

Eh, maybe a game here or there if the ticket prices are right. There are other, better options out there (plenty), but overall I'm just glad that drooling idiot who formerly occupied the HC office is gone.

25% said yea.... Wtf is wrong with yall?
I answered yes, that I would go to games. I will always go to UT games, regardless of who the coach is. I dis not answer yes, that I wanted him hired. But if he is, I’ll support him and want him to succeed

I will go to UT football games no matter who is the coach. I am what is considered a VFL. :)

VN Store

Back