Poll: Who starts Saturday?

Poll: Who starts Saturday?

• Total voters
I'll bet all three play, so no reason to stir the pot and make it look like Milton has been pulled already. Not ready for a QB controversy yet,

Milton will start until he gets hurt. Hueple is playing for the future keep throwing long till he gets it. Don’t necessarily agree with it but I believe he believes he can fix him, he’s promised more than 1 year to coach . Just feel he thinks if he can fix him the sky is the limit. He’s going for all the marbles.

Overall, Milton does have higher ceiling. However, he needs to long ball accuracy to achieve a rating > Hooker.

I play Milton first and I make sure he is throwing deep passes every 4-5 plays to help with timing, touch, etc. I play home the entire first half and throw his arm off to get that timing down.

I could pull him early if he just is not getting it at all, but, if I think he is my QB1, I do not stop until he has this timing down. His Shirley to intermediate passing game is pretty good.

I give Hooker the entire third quarter and do the exact same thing (could be earlier if Milton just doesn’t have it). I play HB fourth quarter and do the exact same thing (could be earlier if JM and HH both are not hitting.

After that, I should know who is starting for the UF game.

Milton will start until he gets hurt. Hueple is playing for the future keep throwing long till he gets it. Don’t necessarily agree with it but I believe he believes he can fix him, he’s promised more than 1 year to coach . Just feel he thinks if he can fix him the sky is the limit. He’s going for all the marbles.
Future ? Lol this guy is a graduate. If he can do enough to get drafted he is gone.

I'm saying Hooker because I think they're going to be cautious with Milton's ankle and hold him out of the game. This will hopefully allow HB to get some snaps in live game action.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
If Milton plays one more snap, it's too much. The sample size has been given and he can't make the throw. Move on.

Against B.G., all three of the QBs should have gotten to play some imo. Waiting too late against Pitt cost us the game. Heupel's hard headedness confounds me. I'm not a football coach though. But I am someone who fixes problems quickly for a living. And there's the Holiday Inn thing too.

I feel like they have seen him connect on these plays during practice, otherwise there is no logical reason why they would continue to call them.

All of the people covering the team have stated that there was no QB controversy amongst the team coming out of camp. It was a clear cut decision on who was better.

So, does he have the yips? Does his practice play not translate to the game, a-la JG? I don't know, but it appears that Heupel is going to continue to ride him, and at this point, I think we should all just hope he starts to connect on these passes. The staff clearly thinks he is the guy that can win them games. Such is life.

Neither. Just punt on 1st down. Wear their offense out. Win with a bunch of safties.

VN Store

Back