Poll: Which game are we more likely to lose, Florida or Ole Miss?

Which game are we more likely to lose?

• Florida

Votes: 229 79.2%
  • Ole Miss

Votes: 60 20.8%

• Total voters
Lane has this circled. He wants to embarrass us. Florida I literally belive they dont even look at us more than a tune up so we can catch them with the trap game scenario.
Florida has our number even when we have superior talent(not often) and transcends coaches and players over multiple eras. Been going on for at least 35 years.

Going into the sewer aka the Swamp has been a automatic loss unless you were Casey Clausen. UT doesn't fair well there. I actually think we'll play Lane the drain a closer game.

Florida because they have the more complete team, and also because its on the road.

The first part may be overstated, because last year the Florida defense was pretty bad (not as bad as Ole Miss) and it's not yet clear that it has improved (bammer likely exposes them) but Ole Miss literally had one of the worst Ds in the country last year. Ole Miss d has improved (though again it is early). So my first point may be OBE. It's possible that Ole Miss d and Florida d will be similar by year's end. Doesn't matter though, road vs home is a big deal here. Definitely like our chances in Neyland better than in the swamp.

Not gonna happen. Doesn't matter what resume Ole Miss puts up. Unless they win the SEC championship game with 1 loss or under, Ole Miss will NEVER make the playoffs. Minimal fan base and quite frankly I would suspect many on the committee have issues with Kiffs past behavior.
Southern teams have historically gotten the shaft. Ex. Peyton and Johnny

Any school that has a football team within the borders of Florida would stomp a mud hole in Tennessee. This includes high school and middle school

Richardson is averaging an insane 25 yards per carry, on 11 carries. He almost has more rushing yards as an individual than Georgia’s entire team.

He’ll cool off some, he has to. I also think Emory will heat up some. AR probably isn’t quite as phenomenal as he looks, Emory isn’t quite as shaky as he’s looked in the passing game.
I think AR is every bit as phenomenal as he appears and he’s just getting started

Reactions: bpalmer28 and Jaws
there is no way on this planet or the next lane sets up like that and doesn't kick your gonads into your throat. what planet are you people on?

We lose to both, but we’ll have Florida beaten until the last minute of the game. Shoot, we could be up 3 touchdowns halfway through the 4th and lose. It’s what we do and is part of the curse.

Reactions: VolinMC
"more" likely to Florida, likely to Ole Miss. I hope the Vols prove me mistaken.

On SECNow, Lane just gave a fair-minded explanation of (typical) targeting calls (called out the refs).

You’re right there’s not. Kiffin’s basically apologized for the way everything was handled. Guy did a lot of growing up since being left on the tarmac. I’d take him over the current coach in a heartbeat, but that’s me and I like actually winning for a change.
Hes had one “good” season in 7 years of coaching P5 football. Let’s quit pretending he is some elite coach

Any school that has a football team within the borders of Florida would stomp a mud hole in Tennessee. This includes high school and middle school
Tennessee would be favored vs every Florida team not named the Gators. Not even close either

In before "both".

I get it... Nobody wants to believe we have a chance to win either. Maybe we don't, but I'm curious. Who do you view as the tougher opponent?
I think Florida will be the tougher team, but I think we will lose to both.

VN Store

Back