POLL: TO BENCH OR NOT TO BENCH JG - POST WEEK 2 (merged)

Bench JG vs UTC?

• Yes

Votes: 1,033 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 71 6.4%

• Total voters
I keep it anonymous so that its more statistically accurate for those few that do vote differently, and still 140 to 3

Guys...
He averaged 10 yards a completion.

He had a TD at the beginning of the game
Had a TD at the end of the game.
Volnation, that's called having a complete game!

Lets PACK Neyland Stadium and watch our Vols as Jarrett Gaurantano makes his 3rd start of the season to take on the Mocs.!

Guys...
He averaged 10 yards a completion.

He had a TD at the beginning of the game
Had a TD at the end of the game.
Volnation, that's called having a complete game!

Lets PACK Neyland Stadium and watch our Vols as Jarrett Gaurantano makes his 3rd start of the season to take on the Mocs.!

We might set an all time low attendance record next week. Then again, it might be the only game we win.

Jg still scored more and had more yardage. Just saying qb isn't only problem. Yes backs look good

JG averaged 10 yards a play and yeah he scored 14 points... I'm not sure what else a QB is supposed to do.

Jg still scored more and had more yardage. Just saying qb isn't only problem. Yes backs look good
JG is the freaking problem! I do not understand how 3% of fans still can not see it. He sucks the life out of the offense and defense. He holds the ball to long, stares down receivers and does not understand putting touch on the ball.

I think two years is enough don't you?
I do. It’s time to move on. No doubt. But what I’m asking is if (hypothetically) he puts Maurer in and he makes a few bad decisions. Or looks a lot like JG in ways. Do we come unglued on him just the same or do we see the potential and roll with it long enough for him to get settled in?

Reactions: Woke
I do. It’s time to move on. No doubt. But what I’m asking is if (hypothetically) he puts Maurer in and he makes a few bad decisions. Or looks a lot like JG in ways. Do we come unglued on him just the same or do we see the potential and roll with it long enough for him to get settled in?

But that's not going to happen.

It's not in his makeup to be that way...

JG is the freaking problem! I do not understand how 3% of fans still can not see it. He sucks the life out of the offense and defense. He holds the ball to long, stares down receivers and does not understand putting touch on the ball.
Lol 3%

We might set an all time low attendance record next week. Then again, it might be the only game we win.
We thought that would happen this week. Unfortunately we have a lot of fans that look at Tennessee football games is nothing but a social Gathering. They don't care if we win or lose or not. Now that they sell beer there I'm afraid a lot of people will just use the venue to go get drunk in public. Kind of like NASCAR. It's really a shame because that's the only thing that's going to bring change down there is when they start losing Revenue.

VN Store

Back