Poll: Milton Drafted in What Round, NFL?

Poll: Milton Drafted in What Round, NFL?

• Total voters
He'll either get a late draft pickup or signed as an undrafted FA. As someone else said, someone will see his athetlic ability and arm and take him on as a low risk project. If he couldn't figure out the college game in 6 seasons I don't see him magically improving in the NFL. He'll probably float around a while on various practice squads. If the XFL/USFL sticks around maybe see a shot there.

I would say the CFL but I don't think he's actually good enough to start there either, those QBs are actually pretty good.

Some coach and GM will look at his freakish athletic ability and think they can fix him and end up drafting him higher than what we all think. Anthony Richardson was garbage in college and his numbers sucked. But he was still drafted 4th over all. I think he falls somewhere between the 3rd-6th rounds. I hope the Titans draft him and he can backup Levis going forward, or be practice team. I genuinely thinks he loves Tennessee as for the state and I think that played a role in his decision making to stay at Tennessee till he was 35 years old.

I am happy for his loyalty to the school and Heupel when he lost his starting job. He stuck around and didn’t transfer like most athletes have when they lost their starting position. He could have transferred to the lower division(FCS/NAIA) and started right away. I will always think of him as a “VFL” and wish him the best of luck, and hopes he has successful NFL career. All Vols fan have been waiting for this day, and it’s finally come for Milton to head to the NFL. We fans love it when “VFL’s” are drafted and do well in the NFL. With that being said, I think it’s time for him to opt-out of the last 2 games(Vandy, Bowl Game) to prepare for the NFL Draft.

He'll either get a late draft pickup or signed as an undrafted FA. As someone else said, someone will see his athetlic ability and arm and take him on as a low risk project. If he couldn't figure out the college game in 6 seasons I don't see him magically improving in the NFL. He'll probably float around a while on various practice squads. If the XFL/USFL sticks around maybe see a shot there.

I would say the CFL but I don't think he's actually good enough to start there either, those QBs are actually pretty good.
The USFL actually had pretty good QB’s also.

Some coach and GM will look at his freakish athletic ability and think they can fix him and end up drafting him higher than what we all think. Anthony Richardson was garbage in college and his numbers sucked. But he was still drafted 4th over all. I think he falls somewhere between the 3rd-6th rounds. I hope the Titans draft him and he can backup Levis going forward, or be practice team. I genuinely thinks he loves Tennessee as for the state and I think that played a role in his decision making to stay at Tennessee till he was 35 years old.

I am happy for his loyalty to the school and Heupel when he lost his starting job. He stuck around and didn’t transfer like most athletes have when they lost their starting position. He could have transferred to the lower division(FCS/NAIA) and started right away. I will always think of him as a “VFL” and wish him the best of luck, and hopes he has successful NFL career. All Vols fan have been waiting for this day, and it’s finally come for Milton to head to the NFL. We fans love it when “VFL’s” are drafted and do well in the NFL. With that being said, I think it’s time for him to opt-out of the last 2 games(Vandy, Bowl Game) to prepare for the NFL Draft.
No way this clown plays in the NFL. He doesn't have the knowledge.

Reactions: 508mikey
I'm not going to trash Joe Milton. I truly believe he does his best and that's all we can ask. In my opinion, Iamaleava should have been our QB this year. I think of all the third and longs we've had this season where the called play was a handoff or short yard pass. That shows that there was no confidence in Joe being able to complete a pass when he needed to.
I hope Joe get's his degree because I don't believe he'll be drafted in the NFL.

Reactions: volfeeva
Not happening as a QB. You can’t coach QB smarts and Joe ain’t got em. Heck of an athlete but couldn’t think his way out of a wet paper bag.

Reactions: 508mikey
Milton resume = " He's got a cannon arm"
Stats= " He's got a cannon arm"
Win-loss= Beat U-Conn with his cannon arm
0-40 yard speed= " he's got a cannon arm"
Maybe the Army can use him to toss cannons ?

Yes I did. So what?

With his build and arm strength, I could see someone taking him as a project anywhere from rounds 5 to 7. May be an undrafted free agent.

I see the trolls are out in full force with this thread. VFL amirite??

Joe will get drafted. He's got insane raw talent. It matters not what his ability to read a defense is. AR just got drafted 4th overall while having a mutually l notably worse season Joe is having. Trey Lance was a top 5 pick after throwing like 300 total passes his final 2 seasons in college.

A lot of NFL QBs weren't great in college, AR, Levis just from last year. if Milton has a monster combine, I could see him going 2nd or 3rd round.

The vitriol displayed by VN members for a VFL is a statement on how pathetic some people are.

Joe hasnt played as well as most hoped he would this season. But calling him trash etc. is childish and says far more about the posters on VN than it does Joe.

Some of yall need to grow the f..k up.

I believe last year's QB draft was based on both wishful thinking and a lack of actual QB talent to choose.
2024's NFL QB class is loaded with truly talented QBs. That pushes Joe down the list. I expect Milton to be drafted. He will wait a day or two.

VN Store

Back