POLL - Is tonight Grant's last game in TBA?

Is tonight Grant's last game in TBA?

• Yes

Votes: 59 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 236 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm feeling a "Peyton Manning" decision may be coming down the pike. Hope so , but with that being said he is a very intelligent young man and is surrounded by likeminded folks and they will make the right decision.

Didn't he say he wants to hang Banners! Hope they hang them this year, I think if they do, he's gone, If they don't he's back

I really have thought he would forego. But my first impression is usually wrong on basketball players. So, I think he comes back.

I hope he stays but I really hope he does what his heart tells him to do. If the money is there you go 100%. How often do people get the chance to make that kind of money? I wish him nothing but a long, healthy, happy career whichever way he chooses. He’s been great for our university regardless. VFL!!!

I keep seeing people questioning his quickness. Just don’t understand that. For two years, he’s been the quickest big man in the SEC. Quickness is exactly how he has dominated with the size disadvantage, the thing I can’t argue with.
You may be right but where his quickness is going to be a problem is not on the inside. It will have to be game long transition and outside the paint and shooting the 3 ball. We can disagree.

Trae Young could move to shooting guard if the Hawks draft a point guard and I think Williams and Bone stay for their senior seasons along with Bowden.

Have you been watching the hawks?? Trae young is a pure PG, no way they move him to the 2

Grant Williams much better athlete than Barkley and 3 times as smart , GW game looks like Adrian Dantley, great player gets shot off guarded by taller players
knows how use body to shield defenders and plays great defense ...……...GO VOLS

Grant may move on and Bone as well. If they are looking like round 1 guys you can't blame them. As a selfish Tennessee fan I hope they both stay. Whatever happens, this year has been and hopefully will continue to be great. I'll worry about next year when this fun ride is over.........GBO!

If we make a deep run into the tournament, it’ll be hard to ignore Bone and Grant on the biggest stage. Their stocks will rise.

Do you think he made the right decision being a first round draft pick as opposed to coming back to lead Tennessee through the famously-successful 2020 NCAA Tournament?

Clearly, IMO. There are a lot of ways his career could have gone wrong and it's going totally right.

Can't measure heart and determination. He proved me wrong.
Grant is succeeding in the NBA as a different type player than he was at UT. I think it was fair to wonder how successful he could be in todays game with his college skill set. Becoming a knock down three point shooter and improving his mobility and becoming a lock down defender are the keys to his current success. That is not something we saw a lot of at UT. Congrats to him and his hard work.

Grant is succeeding in the NBA as a different type player than he was at UT. I think it was fair to wonder how successful he could be in todays game with his college skill set. Becoming a knock down three point shooter and improving his mobility and becoming a lock down defender are the keys to his current success. That is not something we saw a lot of at UT. Congrats to him and his hard work.

For sure. I bumped because he was definitive about it, not because he was questioning.

EastK is a good sport about it.

Reactions: LeannaVol

VN Store

Back