POLL - Is tonight Grant's last game in TBA?

Is tonight Grant's last game in TBA?

• Yes

Votes: 59 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 236 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grant Williams much better athlete than Barkley and 3 times as smart , GW game looks like Adrian Dantley, great player gets shot off guarded by taller players
knows how use body to shield defenders and plays great defense ...……...GO VOLS

No. Barkley was so much more explosive. He played above the rim.

Grant Williams much better athlete than Barkley and 3 times as smart , GW game looks like Adrian Dantley, great player gets shot off guarded by taller players
knows how use body to shield defenders and plays great defense ...……...GO VOLS
Grant is no where close to being a better athlete than Barkley not even close

He is gone. He should go. He is showing up in pretty much every mock draft now.

He won't grow three inches. He can only hurt his stock coming back.

Careful, most mock drafts include only college players. There's usually a few foreign guys who get drafted that shifts 8-10 guys to 2nd round. Unless your a top 15 prospect in college, you're not guaranteed 1st round.

I expect Grant and Jordan to declare and go thru the process but I think both will come back. Gosh I sure hope so. Won't begrudge them if they leave thou.

If he hadn't already earned his bachelors degree I would agree that she would want him to get his degree first. But he did earn it.

He said earlier it was always "our plan that I would get my masters degree within 4 years". Key word being "our" and the letter 4.

Grant was raised in an academic environment. If I'm not mistaken, he has already completed his undergraduate degree and is working on his masters. He's having too much fun in college. He knows that to compete in the NBA he has much work to do on his 3 pt shot just like Admiral did this past off season. He also knows that the shelf life of a player his size isn't that long in the NBA. He was raised right and doesn't have the pressure on his shoulders to take care of his family financially like so many early entries do. His stock isn't going to diminish over the next year. He'll be having his Peyton moment at a press conference in the near future when he announces his return for his senior year. He's too smart and well loved to do anything but return to extend the most enjoyable time of his life. And, he probably wants to play basketball with the future vols who haven't even seen the court yet. Grant Williams isn't going anywhere early!
Way to suck up. I pray that it works!!!!!

If you count my son's fiancee, I have three in college, and a bachelors degree doesn't always get it. In many fields you must attain a Masters. I think he stays. His family isn't exactly poor, and he is an awesome student.

Reactions: Type Orange+
If you count my son's fiancee, I have three in college, and a bachelors degree doesn't always get it. In many fields you must attain a Masters. I think he stays. His family isn't exactly poor, and he is an awesome student.
If he can get drafted in the first round he should go.

Reactions: k-town_king
He’ll be back.
The kids that are coming in with his leadership again they could be special and continue to build on the foundation they’ve already started

He’ll be back.
The kids that are coming in with his leadership again they could be special and continue to build on the foundation they’ve already started
He’s going to be a first round pick. He’s gone. And should go.

Grant Williams can not play in today's NBA game he will not make it
Your awful sure of yourself, I think I will let it play out and I will for sure save the quote. I do think he is back next year but I have no doubt he plays in the NBA. GBO!

Grant needs another year. Bone comes back he’s a 1st rounder after a senior campaign.

I did not vote, but I will be surprised if Grant does not come back for his season year. In addition to being a very good college basketball player Grant is an excellent student. He is enjoying his college experience at UT.

Reactions: Yeiser10
Cant shoot the 3 now and still a tweener. Will not ever be quick. You have an opinion as do I!
I keep seeing people questioning his quickness. Just don’t understand that. For two years, he’s been the quickest big man in the SEC. Quickness is exactly how he has dominated with the size disadvantage, the thing I can’t argue with.

I'm hoping his tears were for Admiral, Kyle and his other senior team mates, and not the fact that he will be leaving too. It would be heartbreaking losing him and/or Bone too.

VN Store

Back