Poll: how far does TN advance in the 2023 NCAAT?

TN advances how deep in March Madness?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think the ZZ injury really impacted the ceiling of this team but it does lower floor.

Right now, I'd say Sweet 16. Might reconsider when I see Potential R32 matchup...

Reactions: njvols
Depending on draw and seed…I think this team is sweet 16 bound if we get a 4. Could be one and done at a 5.

Really hard to see this team doing much damage without ZZ. He impacts the game so much on both ends. I said 1-1 but if the round of 32 opponent lacks perimeter quickness (like we do now) we can win that one too.

I think 1-1 is most likely as we seem to be limping to the finish line with all the injuries after running really strong for the first 2/3’s of the race. Real shame this group couldn’t have stayed healthy to see how well they could have done. Hopefully they surprise us and make it to the second weekend!

Reactions: TMvol10
ZZ was a massive piece to this team. Losing him was doom for the Vols. It's like the Bulls losing Lonzo Ball. ZZ just a little guy...but was critical to teams success. Can't believe this team was ranked #2 in the country at one point. An embarrassing collapse.

ZZ was a massive piece to this team. Losing him was doom for the Vols. It's like the Bulls losing Lonzo Ball. ZZ just a little guy...but was critical to teams success. Can't believe this team was ranked #2 in the country at one point. An embarrassing collapse.
Lonzo Ball!!?!
No no no … they use a basket ball in the NCAA.

Basketball 🏀 <—

Is a lonzo a prize in some cheetos bag?

I feel sweet 16 vibes. Of course this is difficult to say without knowing that match-up, but I think Tennessee has been playing good recently without ZZ. Yeah, we lost to Missouri but we didn't play bad and they are a good team

Tennessee hs to learn to finish games.

Reactions: Pennheel
Reactions: VOLnVANDYland

VN Store

Back