• 4-6

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 3-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

He_Made_It

Following a 2nd half meltdown against a top-tier Georgia team on the road, how do you think UT will finish?

Lol first to vote

I want to win them all......but for the love of all that’s holy.....please beat KY and Vandy or my head may explode.

Lol first to vote

I want to win them all......but for the love of all that’s holy.....please beat KY and Vandy or my head may explode.
Kensucky won't be a gimme by a long shot.....if they can get in JG s head it will be a long day. Not sure if Beldar Conehead would bench him.

Kensucky won't be a gimme by a long shot.....if they can get in JG s head it will be a long day. Not sure if Beldar Conehead would bench him.

Yea....I hope people don’t get me wrong. I know KY won’t be easy. I simply think Tennessee has more talent, and I “think” Tennessee will win.

Reactions: MeanOrange
After yesterday and watching other SEC teams play before the Vols - we lose to Bama, A&M and UF. ARKY. & Auburn are a tossup. Beat KY. & Vandy. Optimistic at 6 & 4. 7 & 3 would make all of us very happy.

We win one we are underdogs in but lose one we are favored. 2 more losses for a record of 7-3.

Exactly how I was thinking.

Although I hope not.

Sure I want to see Tennessee beat someone that maybe they shouldn’t.....but my blood pressure can’t handle Tennessee losing to someone they shouldn’t.

I'm thinking 6-4 with a punchers chance at 7-3.

Edit: But if we continue to struggle offensively 5-5 is possible.

Reactions: WKD1971
Exactly how I was thinking.

Although I hope not.

Sure I want to see Tennessee beat someone that maybe they shouldn’t.....but my blood pressure can’t handle Tennessee losing to someone they shouldn’t.
I hope not either but every team is susceptible to laying an egg on a given day.

If everyone stays healthy due to injuries or covid i think we can go 7-3 that would be a nice step foward for the 21 season with some nice recruits on the way.

Last edited:
That brings back some memories! I can’t remember the last time I saw Coneheads...
3bp75t.jpg

6-4. Bama, FL, and probably TAMU are losses.

Maybe, they upset FL or TAMU and and finish 7-3

On the flip side, I wouldn't be shocked if they lose a game they shouldn't and finish 5-5.

VN Store

Back