Poll: Fan Behavior

Was throwing debris onto the field, fans, band, and cheerleaders:

• Acceptable

Votes: 150 18.0%
  • Unacceptable

Votes: 683 82.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This isn’t hard. It was unacceptable. Don’t add a “but” or “if” or anything after that statement. The idiot fans changed the convo that would be going on today about the Barron strip TD to Danny White and the SEC making a statement on our jackass fans at the end of the game…… i seriously doubt the SEC rules official in the league office will issue an explanation or ruling on the Barron play now. Great job fans

I understand why it happened, doesn’t make it okay at the end of the day.

I cannot imagine anything more important than 18-22 year olds playing a game. How does it get any more important than that? So, if a call does not go our team's way, let's proactively take golf balls to a football game and throw them at the coach that left us for another job because that is a sensible reaction to bad calls...throw a golf ball at the opposing team's coach. Throw objects at anyone on the field. Sounds like reasonable behavior from intelligent people.

I think TN should consider moving the student section away from opposing fan base. Mixing the two is a recipe for disaster. Why ask for trouble? Back to the question at hand, NO, never acceptable to risk the well being of others. I saw a child get hit with a can full of beer. Not only did it hurt, he was covered in beer. Bad, very bad!!!!!!

That crap is all espn and the other networks are taking about from our game instead of how we took ole miss down to the wire with an undermanned team in a year some people expected us to win 3-4 games tops. Kiffin is eating it up loving the attention, and all UT gets is bad PR taking away from the effort our guys put in. Those SEC network guys calling the game and on the after show turned my stomach with their lecturing about it. I hope they can track down the idiots throwing stuff and ban them from
Coming back. Nothing is worth risking someone getting hurt over someone’s tantrum over a ballgame.

VN Store

Back