Poll: Are you done with Pruitt?

• Yes

Votes: 361 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 688 65.8%

• Total voters
Based upon what?
giphy.gif

His work, football knowledge and work ethic. You want an immediate improvement? Ain’t happening!.

Well, he has self-admittedly near zero knowledge of the offensive side of the ball, he has demonstrably zero knowledge of how to be a HC, but I guess he is working real hard to try to recruit and develop his own defensive players for the first time in his career since he was gifted with a developed defensive roster at both Georgia and Alabama.

I stood by you, and can appreciate your decision to stay with JG, vs all the other options. If you stay with him, after the last two starts, then I can no longer support you.

Reactions: JacketVol
Voted no. But I’m very very very very very very very close to being done. This loss was inexcusable

I'm done with him...He has proven time and time again he has no clue what he is doing...He might be a hell of a DC but he's not a head coach and it shows...He's had 3 years to get his recruits in here and he has to show what he can do and its the same old story...He has that albatross around his neck known as JG and he refuses to to make a change and stick with it...Freshman players are going to make mistakes...Everyone remembers Josh Dobbs his freshman year...He struggled badly but grew into the job and florished...JG will never be that guy...He's has too many chances and he's failed...Time to move on and let the young guys get their growing pains out of the way.

Reactions: Volsonyourface
The winning streak was fluff. We all knew it. Wins over the have nots of the SEC isn't something to begin hanging banners for in Neyland.
Your fanship is beyond fluff. Be a real fan, from 1928 or before!!!! If not, you are nothing.

The most alarming thing is that he is beginning to distance himself and talk about his team in the 3rd person and in the abstract. Fulmer was REALLY bad about this in his clappy-grimacy pumpkin days after 2002 or so.

During these pressers, I'm like "gosh, coach, if only there was a person who had the responsibility to address and fix all these problems you mentioned with 'the team' or 'them'"..."Oh, wait.....that's a HEAD COACH....and isn't that YOU?"

He isn't going anywhere, and we can't afford to fire him if we wanted to. He and Fulmer will continue to feed at the UT teat to the tune of 90K and 20K a week as long as they possibly can.

And, if he were to be fired, I STRONGLY suspect Fulmer may simply look in the mirror for his replacement..........

We are hosed.

Reactions: Volsonyourface
Why do we think he’ll be better with ‘his guys’? Will he all of a sudden start developing his guys? Why do we think he isn’t developing Botch’s guys?

VN Store

Back