Poll: Are you done with Pruitt?

Poll: Are you done with Pruitt?

• Yes

Votes: 361 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 688 65.8%

• Total voters
I'm not yet, but I'm certainly skeptical. It's year 3, and the QB play is still terrible. It's one thing if JG can't do it, but he has had time to find someone else.

Edit: I should say, I could fully be out by the end of the year.

Last edited:
I kind of wanted Chad Morris, but after his stint at Arky, hiring Pruitt instead seems like a good move. After Schianogate, we were kind of stuck. But the guy Fulmer passed on, Tucker, did a good job at CU, an parlayed that into Mi St.

How can anyone flip flop as much as we do? We knew going in he was a 1st time head coach and would have a large learning curve. 8 str8 wins gave us some early hope but he's yet to field a dominant team....which is what he's trying to build.

We don't have much choice but to hope he learns faster.

Seeing some teams around college football like notre Dame for example. Brian kelly fired basically his whole coaching staff kelly making just over a million a year. If i was pruitt id start cutting some folks lose first. Hire some new coaches see where that goes. Chaneys offense not that great.

I just want to say, I went on record 3 years ago as to never have "started" with Pruitt. Admittedly, he was starting to win me over with what I saw in the first two games...but like everybody else in the lauded 8 game win streak those teams were just overmatched.

There is more to coaching than development, and recruiting. Motivation is also a key component. Pruitt's teams too frequently lack that factor. He's not going anywhere until at least the end of next year...but I can't wait. Hopefully we have learned our lesson not to try and be 'Bama-light.

I'm not yet, but I'm certainly skeptical. It's year 3, and the QB play is still terrible. It's one thing if JG can't do it, but he has had time to find someone else.

Edit: I should say, I could fully be out by the end of the year.
Who? They did find one that is a freshman right now and another one coming in next year. Who the hell they gonna find in his first year coming off a 4-7 year or something? Who’s gonna want to come here in those first two years? Fact they got a recruit as highly rated as Bailey is a miracle. I really have no idea exactly what the hell kind of talent you all think has been playing on that team since Dobbs and Co left but it was not good.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back