Poll: 4 Remaining Big Fish

How many do we pull?

• Total voters
I think we get North and Bell, hopefully Lawson (don't like that he is at AU this weekend) and Bellamy. Green is the wild card but I think we have a better chance than people are giving us.

Really think North and Bell are almost a lock. I think we've got an okay shot at Lawson. And Green is basically a lost cause.

Bell is coming here and that is the most important get. RB will come down to JoJo Kemp and Ford flipping from Vandy. Lawson is probably 80% Vol right now and things have to break right for us to land him. Miller is a Vol when NSD is over. As for North, I think he is all Vol. Just a gut feeling.

As for all the negativity, let it go. It does you and others no good to hang onto it. A positive outlook on these things will make you feel much better. Question is simple - are you a glasses half full or glasses half empty kind of person. I'm the half full kind of guy.

Reactions: 1 person
I see great effort by this staff but so far , no results. I'll go with zero, sadly.

I am having to go with this one myself, for one not to get my hopes up and for two, I just think Coach Jones just did not have enough time to build relationships. Dooley and Kiffy left a lot of scars that have to be heeled. I believe over time, this staff can pull some recruits, especially with the update in facilities and for the future updates. Do I hope we land just one, YES! Love Coach Jones, just don't think he had enough time to sell the program to the big guys.

I do believe though he will coach the guys we have committed up and win some games we are not supposed to win!!

I am hoping this does not all backfire on us. DD learned a pretty harsh lesson when he thought we had kids ready to announce UT and then flipped without even saying anything to us. With this being CBJ's 1st year in the SEC and probably the most cutthroat recruiting there is, I hope he does not learn the hard way. We are looking at maybe 8-12 possible recruits picking us or someone else in the next 5-10 days. There are obvious ways we could hit the jackpot or it be a disaster. Maybe we should all just say a prayer. LOL:biggrin:

Bell is coming here and that is the most important get. RB will come down to JoJo Kemp and Ford flipping from Vandy. Lawson is probably 80% Vol right now and things have to break right for us to land him. Miller is a Vol when NSD is over. As for North, I think he is all Vol. Just a gut feeling.

As for all the negativity, let it go. It does you and others no good to hang onto it. A positive outlook on these things will make you feel much better. Question is simple - are you a glasses half full or glasses half empty kind of person. I'm the half full kind of guy.
Some of us compartmentalize. Most any other subject I could find a bright spot. The downward slide of Vol football and the seemingly off the charts incompetence of those entrusted with its care has knocked away every last bit of benefit of the doubt that I had to give on the subject. I'm like a Missourian now, I have to see it to believe it. When these guys show me that they can successfully recruit at an elite level and win here, I'll get in line.

I am hoping this does not all backfire on us. DD learned a pretty harsh lesson when he thought we had kids ready to announce UT and then flipped without even saying anything to us. With this being CBJ's 1st year in the SEC and probably the most cutthroat recruiting there is, I hope he does not learn the hard way. We are looking at maybe 8-12 possible recruits picking us or someone else in the next 5-10 days. There are obvious ways we could hit the jackpot or it be a disaster. Maybe we should all just say a prayer. LOL:biggrin:
I'm with you. There are probably a couple of guys intentionally wasting our time at this point. Without knowing who's legit and who's not they have to go all out for everyone.

UNC lock IMO

Where the hell do people get there info.... Read every post in North thread as well as 90% of the rest in the others and nothing has indicated 30% vols...... If you gave a link to back up your claim ill stfu... otherwise wtf. My wife likes to talk out her ass maybe you should give her a call.

So sick of people on this site. Bama fans come here and laugh at this garbage gtfo

Last edited:
I don't know if this info has been posted previously before but Basilio had a lot to say about the Derrick Green recruitment today. See The Tony Basilio Show

In a nutshell, Basilio said that, in his opinion, this one is flat out too close to call. Six weeks ago, he considered Michigan to be in a clearcut leader's position. Butch Jones and his staff, however, have done a great job and that whatever lead Michigan previously had has all but "evaporated." He was surprised that Green did not publicly declare for Michigan at the Army All-American Game earlier this month. For additional information, see his blog.

I said zero...so atleast I was not disappointed since we got one!

VN Store

Back