Political Quotes of the Day

Someone needs to punch Adam Schiff and Matt Gaetz if there is ever a real throw down held by the senate.
pay per view all out brawl in the Capitol building.
pay per view mud wrestling between the like 3 or 4 hot chicks in Congress.

pay off a good chunk of our debt just from that alone.

The FF regularly beat each each other up over various items in the Capitol. fought duels too.

its a good way to find out who it serious about their political beliefs. Are they willing to take a punch over it? Or is it just show?

granted at this points the fights would be scripted too.

I'm liking the idea of duels. Maybe learn a different interpretation of gun control.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

"They see Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, they stood up for their principles, they expose the danger and were forced out of Congress.”

POS

Someone needs to punch Adam Schiff and Matt Gaetz if there is ever a real throw down held by the senate.

Schiff and Gaetz could not be more different. Gaetz is one of the new right-wing types who revels in being an childish a$$hole, much like Steven Bannon, Hawley and the gangster himself.

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."

Obama 2008 - Attempting to defend his tax plan when Joe the plumber told him it would hurt small business owners like himself.

“No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what”. - One of the worst human beings to have ever lived. Barack Obama.

Thomas Sowell Quotes
@ThomasSowell
·
1h
How can anyone read history and still trust politicians?

Sowell is a quote machine. Seriously.
He is right up there with Mark Twain, Voltaire, CS Lewis etc. Some of the best ever IMO. I love when Sowell is interviewed for every new book on youtube and the host quotes a profound statement from TS and then lets him elaborate on the subject.

You can just google "Thomas Sowell Quotes " and there are several articles/lists of them. Couple of my favorites:

"It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance. "

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today.”

https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/thomas-sowell-quotes

Schiff and Gaetz could not be more different. Gaetz is one of the new right-wing types who revels in being an childish a$$hole, much like Steven Bannon, Hawley and the gangster himself.

* A.

As in " A childish a$$hole.." never have to use "an" before a word that begins with the letter C making the "ch" sound. It is actually the sound that the 1st letter makes which determines whether or not "an" is needed, as a general rule. If the sound is a vowel use "an" , if its a consonant use "a". I tend to not use punctuation myself, since I am always on mobile and therefore hammering out posts with my 2 thumbs...so not trying to be a grammar nazi. Just mentioning this because I would want to know when i make a mistake.

WINNER

“The only thing that stood between him [Donald Trump] and the destruction of American democracy was the federal judiciary. He will do, he will get away with, he will imprison, he will execute whoever he is allowed to imprison, execute, drive from the country.”
— Co-host Joe Scarborough on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, November 21

FIRST RUNNER-UP

“I want this to be really clear. There has not been a more destructive force in the American jurisprudence in the last 30 years than Clarence Thomas’s wife. They’re the most destructive force in American jurisprudence. Those two together, they form like a Voltron of evil.”
— MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson on MSNBC’s The ReidOut, September 11.

SECOND RUNNER-UP

“If you have a heart, what happened to the 29-year-old father [Tyre Nichols], skateboarder, FedEx driver and amateur photographer should outrage you. It should shock and disgust you. As should the so-called brothers who chose to behave like a little blue gang rather than as black men. But it damn sure shouldn’t surprise you. What happened to Tyre Nichols was as American as apple pie.”
— Host Joy Reid on MSNBC’s The ReidOut, January 30.

THIRD RUNNER-UP

“There are lots of people that are perfectly happy with black people being murdered on a regular basis….They’re happy to see black people be killed…To politicians like [Florida Governor] Ron DeSantis….black people being killed is just the cost of doing American business.”
— MSNBC political contributor Jason Johnson on MSNBC’s Deadline: White House, February 1.

HONORABLE MENTION

“Report: Ron DeSantis Will Formally Announce His 2024 Bid With Elon Musk, Because Apparently David Duke Wasn’t Available”
— Headline to May 23 Vanity Fair article.

Thomas Sowell Quotes
@ThomasSowell

An even-handed application of rules is a demanding job and a heavy responsibility. Even an umpire cannot have “compassion” or “sensitivity.” He can either call them honestly as he sees them or prostitute his profession by leaning toward pitchers or batters or base runners.

When courts of law become courts of political correctness, those who suffer are not just those who lose particular cases. The whole society loses. Law exists for a reason—and that reason is not so that judges can indulge their own egos or flatter themselves that their squeamishness is a higher morality.

VN Store

Back