Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

Don't start the more times as likely or per capita crap now when you used raw numbers to cry about "more" white people being killed by police.

A black person is more than three times as likely to be killed by police. A black person killed by the police is likely unarmed. A white person killed by police is likely armed.

If you want to do chances, per capita, percentages or whatever lets do them. Then don't cry and say more white people are killed unless you acknowledge all the raw data like them committing more crime and only getting shot while armed while black people are getting killed while unarmed.
In this incident Blake was armed....

Reactions: volfanjustin
Don't start the more times as likely or per capita crap now when you used raw numbers to cry about "more" white people being killed by police.

A black person is more than three times as likely to be killed by police. A black person killed by the police is likely unarmed. A white person killed by police is likely armed.

If you want to do chances, per capita, percentages or whatever lets do them. Then don't cry and say more white people are killed unless you acknowledge all the raw data like them committing more crime and only getting shot while armed while black people are getting killed while unarmed.
Link?

No it doesn’t..... nobody thinks anything is 100%..... what % of interactions are not done the right way when someone doesn’t fight back?

Why are you trying to argue with me still? People make this stupid argument all the fkn time. You may not. If you don't, then nobody is talking to you.

What you want to bet he was high as a kite
It’s possible for sure. But that doesn’t excuse the cops from being responsible for his safety when he is in their custody.

Look at Floyd. He was literally a dead man walking on Fentanyl without medical intervention. Hell maybe even with it. However those cops still were over zealous.

Cops can’t have a bad day these days. There is no room for error. I can’t think why any rational person would want the damn job in a locale that is openly hostile to them and doesn’t support them.

It’s possible for sure. But that doesn’t excuse the cops from being responsible for his safety when he is in their custody.

Look at Floyd. He was literally a dead man walking on Fentanyl without medical intervention. Hell maybe even with it. However those cops still were over zealous.

Cops can’t have a bad day these days. There is no room for error. I can’t think why any rational person would want the damn job in a locale that is openly hostile to them and doesn’t support them.
I was just referencing to the inability of several cops and a taser to subdue

I was just referencing to the inability of several cops and a taser to subdue
I gotcha. Didn’t mean to imply that was what you were saying sorry. I just used it as an opportunity to get out my soapbox is all.

I was coming in hot after slamming another conservative friend on pulling up past behavior as justification in overzealous LEO and prosecutorial behavior from both parties and agendas.

Didn’t mean to offend sorry.

A black guy killed two people in cold blood in Georgetown, SC the other day. He rear ended their vehicle then got out and shot both in the head. Although the police should’ve shot him between the eyes he was taken alive after he had ran away from the scene.

I gotcha. Didn’t mean to imply that was what you were saying sorry. I just used it as an opportunity to get out my soapbox is all.

I was coming in hot after slamming another conservative friend on pulling up past behavior as justification in overzealous LEO and prosecutorial behavior from both parties and agendas.

Didn’t mean to offend sorry.
No offense. I was just looking to see what thar superman drug was where people are shot and they keep coming.

Jesus Christ himself could appear today preaching the same principles he did in the Bible and the red hatted bootlickers offended by this meme would call him a law breaking Communist. This is the most accurate representation of the blue liners there is.
You mean liberals would say he’s a religious bigot because he would decry Islam, abortion and homosexuality

From Seattle. Riot bus something or another. Tried to explain all the gas containers away as needed to fuel trucks and food equipment. They take Venmo. Find them on Twitter

VN Store

Back