Point Guard College

Just for my information, but does a player have to pay for that kind of off-season training from their own pocket, or is the school allowed to cover the costs?

Jim

Jim, I don’t know the answer to that, but my guess would be that the players have to pay for it. Otherwise, I’d imagine that every college with much of a budget at all would be clamouring to send their players through these programs.

I sure wish fans could pay their way, ‘cause I’d sure love to help some kids out! But the NCAA Gestapo wouldn’t like that one bit. lol

related question; summer camp for "elite" players. We who followed recruiting in the early days (smile) were elert to who attended the LV camp for whose who were on the potential list. Has that type of camp not not allowed by NCAA?

related question; summer camp for "elite" players. We who followed recruiting in the early days (smile) were elert to who attended the LV camp for whose who were on the potential list. Has that type of camp not not allowed by NCAA?
Every college has an elite camp.... my daughter is attending three this summer.

Just for my information, but does a player have to pay for that kind of off-season training from their own pocket, or is the school allowed to cover the costs?

Jim
Players would have to pay to go to PGC.... Tennessee staff has their own training for players and it appears a few of our players male and female train with Sean green from Knoxville

Reactions: lvocd
I'm not sure if it's one of Kellie's elite camps but a Baylor mother and daughter just went camping in Knoxville.

Had the opportunity to meet Kellie this weekend with my 5th grade daughter. Pretty sure I can keep her in house at Baylor, but Kellie was a homerun hire for UT.

VN Store

Back