Pocahontas at it again

She took a DNA test because she was caught. She apologized because what else could she do? She was caught.

This isn't a contest, luther. THIS thread is not about Trump. The fact you feel the need to use the whole "but Trump!" argument rather than condemn and feel outraged by her actions just further illustrates what I've been saying to you. It's not morals you object to, it's politics.
Sure it's a contest. That's what elections are. I said she sux. But she sux a lot less than Trump. She did not have to take a DNA test. She did not have to make the results public. She did not have to apologize. (All things Trump would never do)
See his whole tax return body of lies.

Sure it's a contest. That's what elections are. I said she sux. But she sux a lot less than Trump. She did not have to take a DNA test. She did not have to make the results public. She did not have to apologize. (All things Trump would never do)

LOL.....never give up never say die Looter. Wile E. Coyote always gets the roadrunner mentality from you.

Everything she did is called spin control. And until she wins the nomination(which I highly doubt), then it's not a contest. Trump does bad things. We've agreed on that. Other people, including Democrats, do bad things. Where's the outrage, luther? Where is your criticism and condemnation of their actions? If you are unwilling to call out your own, you can't claim a moral highground. Your arguments are not based in morality. Every argument you make against Trump you falsely ground in morality. The fact you can't condemn your own demonstrates your opposition isn't moral, it's political.

Her whole career would not be where it is if she didn't lie.

She took a DNA test and made the results public. She knew how that made her look and did it anyway. There was no legal requirement for her to do so. And then she actually apologized.
All of the above is what separates her from being the horrendously despicable human who now serves as POTUS.
Trump would have persisted in the lie, screamed fake news, never had the test, certainly never would have made it public, and would have sacrificed his children before apologizing.

She took the DNA test and claimed it proved her Native American claim to be true. She thought that the 1/200 something percent result was going to help her cause.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
You see what she did that way?

Hell, Warren doesn't even see what she did in the way that you do, Trolluther. Her "Big News: I Have Native American Blood" announcement was meant to be serious and it blew up in her face.

You need to learn to become more objective in your analysis.

[youtube]

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I was told as a child I had Native American ancestry but I've never claimed it on official forms to misrepresent myself as a minority. Weird how you're willing to let her skate because she's a Dem. Standards, luther. Either you have them or you don't. Every time you show your partisan bias, you show you don't.
My great great grandmother was Blackfoot. I have never tried to leverage that in any form.

Liz and luther are cut from the same cloth. Disengenuous, fraudulent and both are FOS.

I think she was told that as a child by family members and believed them. Oh the horror.
Luther, I'm willing to believe that. Now let me ask you something, if this was the case. does that make Warren a liar for repeating the information that was given to her?

I know nothing about her claiming minority status on official forms. If she did, and she knew it to be a lie, then she sux.
BUT, I don't believe that to be the case.
Oh c'mon man. Really?

You don't know her at all then, do you?

Reactions: AM64
Everything she did is called spin control. And until she wins the nomination(which I highly doubt), then it's not a contest. Trump does bad things. We've agreed on that. Other people, including Democrats, do bad things. Where's the outrage, luther? Where is your criticism and condemnation of their actions? If you are unwilling to call out your own, you can't claim a moral highground. Your arguments are not based in morality. Every argument you make against Trump you falsely ground in morality. The fact you can't condemn your own demonstrates your opposition isn't moral, it's political.
I've said she sux...now for the third time.
Her position on the horrendously despicable continuum suffered greatly because of it. Her continuum position is worse than that of many repubs. yet still much better than Trump's.
You can continue to try to support your "they are all equally despicable" position and I will continue to disagree and always will.

She took the DNA test and claimed it proved her Native American claim to be true. She thought that the 1/200 something percent result was going to help her cause.
I doubt she thought it would help her cause, if so, she was stupid.

Luther, I'm willing to believe that. Now let me ask you something, if this was the case. does that make Warren a liar for repeating the information that was given to her?
Just as a hypothetical, if you say something you believe to be true, you are not lying, just ignorant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8500644dc98_story.html?utm_term=.544cdc5a9f13
She claims she believed she was Native American because of family stories she was told as a kid. Pretty flimsy.
Luckily she was not very high on my list anyway.
Thanks....a little late though.

I posted the same thing last night.

Very telling....you jump to conclusions that support your preconceived notions.

VN Store

Back