Please Pray for Julianne

- She is out of surgery. We just met with two of the surgeons. Julianne is doing great. The neurosurgeon said for such a complex surgery that it was boring. (Which is great!) They've already seen some improvement through electro signals to her left side which is the weaker side. It was as good of a report as we could've gotten. WE PRAISE JESUS FOR THIS GOOD REPORT!

- There are still big mountains in front of us. Keep praying! The neurosurgeon said that this was the biggest mountain. The next big thing to pray specifically for is that she will begin within the next week to wake up from her coma state, and be able to get off of the ventilator and feeding tube. Thank you for praying! Keep praying! God is still on the throne!!

- She is out of surgery. We just met with two of the surgeons. Julianne is doing great. The neurosurgeon said for such a complex surgery that it was boring. (Which is great!) They've already seen some improvement through electro signals to her left side which is the weaker side. It was as good of a report as we could've gotten. WE PRAISE JESUS FOR THIS GOOD REPORT!

- There are still big mountains in front of us. Keep praying! The neurosurgeon said that this was the biggest mountain. The next big thing to pray specifically for is that she will begin within the next week to wake up from her coma state, and be able to get off of the ventilator and feeding tube. Thank you for praying! Keep praying! God is still on the throne!!
Believe me my friend, I understand the highs and lows that come with these kind of situations. I also understand the comfort we can get from God, and people being there for you. It can definitely be a rollercoaster of emotions, but you all hang in there.

A friend of Julianne's parents is in my Bible Fellowship Class. She asked for prayers Sunday morning for Julianne and I told her about you updating us on VolNation. I have shared this with all 400 members of our church through our social media connection, so God's people are coming together in His name to support this little girl and her parents. Thank you for the update.

A friend of Julianne's parents is in my Bible Fellowship Class. She asked for prayers Sunday morning for Julianne and I told her about you updating us on VolNation. I have shared this with all 400 members of our church through our social media connection, so God's people are coming together in His name to support this little girl and her parents. Thank you for the update.
You're welcome! Please keep praying!

Reactions: Volnuck
Good news!

“- She seems to be doing well. She had a CT Scan last night and they didn't see anything that concerned them. She'll have a MRI today, and if everything goes well they will try to turn down the ventilator and see if she can handle breathing on her own. If she is unable to today then that is not anything to be alarmed about, but they hope to begin that process. She seems more alert today, and we've seen slightly more movement on her left side. We are thankful for the Lord for these small steps forward.
Specific Prayer Requests:
- She will continue to improve post surgery.
- We get good results from the MRI.
- She will continue to become more awake/alert.
- She will be able to breathe on her own without the ventilator.
God is able!”
🧡

Father we pray that Julianne continues to improve. We pray that the results from her MRI are good and that she continues to improve with her breathing. I pray that you will be with her family and give them strength in this difficult time. Father we pray for all these things but we understand your will is what will be done. Help us to always understand this.
In Christ name I pray
Amen

Juju Update: 03-16-23 1:01PM

- Juju did well overnight without the ventilator, and this morning they took her off of nasal oxygen port. She has been breathing today completely on her own. She has made tremendous strides today. I went to the grocery store to grab some stuff, and when I got back she was laying in Bree's lap in a chair. Bree told her Daddy was here, she started looking around with her eyes for me, and then said in a soft raspy voice, "Daddy". I said, "I love you" and in that sweet raspy voice she said, "I love you." We were all in the room getting emotional (even the nurse practitioner). This is the same girl that a doctor who saw her last Thursday right before she left Tennessee for Cincinnati said that she didn't think she would make it to Cincinnati. THAT'S WHAT MY GOD CAN DO!!!!! PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!

God is giving us miracles and answered prayers daily!! Please keep praying! He can completely restore!!

Thank you to everyone for praying!!!!!!!! Keep them coming!

- Juju did well overnight without the ventilator, and this morning they took her off of nasal oxygen port. She has been breathing today completely on her own. She has made tremendous strides today. I went to the grocery store to grab some stuff, and when I got back she was laying in Bree's lap in a chair. Bree told her Daddy was here, she started looking around with her eyes for me, and then said in a soft raspy voice, "Daddy". I said, "I love you" and in that sweet raspy voice she said, "I love you." We were all in the room getting emotional (even the nurse practitioner). This is the same girl that a doctor who saw her last Thursday right before she left Tennessee for Cincinnati said that she didn't think she would make it to Cincinnati. THAT'S WHAT MY GOD CAN DO!!!!! PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!

God is giving us miracles and answered prayers daily!! Please keep praying! He can completely restore!!

God is good!!

How uplifting and wonderful news. The Lord is in control and is continuing to watch over this little girl.☺️🙏

Amen, Thank you Jesus

VN Store

Back