Please people!

Other_Guy

foolishFool
I dont care how many calls the refs missed or shouldnt have made! Tennessee gave that game away! Missed PAT, bad defense... Just please admit UT deserved to lose because they lost the game. UT lost it. Did the refs help? Probably, but THE VOLS LOST THE GAME.

I dont care how many calls the refs missed or shouldnt have made! Tennessee gave that game away! Missed PAT, bad defense... Just please admit UT deserved to lose because they lost the game. UT lost it. Did the refs help? Probably, but THE VOLS LOST THE GAME.

Yeh the refs didn't help , but just shockingly stupid decisions during a 1:30 span doomed them.

Absolutely. Please. The review before the last play was the biggest load of crap. All it did was help out NC. Plain and simple, should never have happened. And remember, I said BEFORE the last play.

Let ppl be mad if they want, no one deserves this twice in one year
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You make me as sick as your pathetic excuse of a football team that attempts to play in the NFL.

We were robbed in this game by UNC referees. If you don't believe so you must be a UNC fan on here trolling. Go back to NC with your significant others.

I am so pissed at the way the game ended up, but I might be the only person saying this on this board, but I do not care. I am soooooo excited about next year, for such a young team, these kids put up a hell of a fight. If one Senior kicker doesnt miss a simple extra point, then we are all partying our butts off. Young oline, QB, receivers, defense all looked pretty good to me. Never really get rattled. Im stoked about what we have coming back next year. Cant wait for NSD...... GO VOLS

That's like saying if I threw a bucket of nails in front of your car and you wrecked not to blame me because I wasn't driving the car. Refs get some of the blame, they sucked.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Loser troll. Win or lose, 99.9% of fans aren't trolling other sites to see what's being said. You guys got lucky whether the refs gave it to you or UT gave it to you - it was given to you so go enjoy it.

i am so pissed at the way the game ended up, but i might be the only person saying this on this board, but i do not care. I am soooooo excited about next year, for such a young team, these kids put up a hell of a fight. If one senior kicker doesnt miss a simple extra point, then we are all partying our butts off. Young oline, qb, receivers, defense all looked pretty good to me. Never really get rattled. im stoked about what we have coming back next year. Cant wait for nsd...... Go vols

+ 1 more

VN Store

Back