Please join us !

Volnation, I’ve lurked for years , posted occasionally and enjoyed your posts immensely. Today I’m posting my first thread ever (some of you may roast me for a “useless” thread! That’s ok!!) This Saturday we have one final opportunity this season to say thank you to these young men! Thank you for your efforts in spite of adversity , disappointment and early failure. They could’ve quit, they didn’t! Thank you players and coaches for being “all vol” and bringing us joy and excitement again.

My son has begged and pleaded to attend this Saturday in spite of the threat of bad weather, for one reason.. WE DESPISE VANDY!!!!! I’m a Pastor , and I’m not supposed to hate anyone ... but Vandy .... Lord help me!!!!

I just want to say , I’m in, and encourage you to join us !!! Let’s fill our stadium , let’s cheer on our boys and let’s celebrate when we curb stomp Vandy!!!! Let’s go !!!!! Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday and let’s let those clowns from Nashville know that big brother is back!!!!

Come on Volnation let’s rise up !!!! When we hand Vandy their hind ends, we will all know , the nation will know, that Tennessee football has risen!!!!! Whose in ?!?! See you there !!!!

Still 10k tickets left thru the University. Not the resale market. The endzones are looking pretty pathetic right now. Come on Vols, the man is right, a little rain never hurt anyone but our noise can hurt Vandy.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Well for me personally they have become a symbol of our mediocrity , plus I simply cannot stand Derek Mason. I think there’s a lot of us that feel the same way! Vandy should never have a winning streak against Tennessee.

I'll be there orange rain gear, but I'm curious: why do you dislike Mason so strongly? His dancing after defeating the Vols? He doesn't seem nearly the jerk that is predecessor was/is.

Coming from Memphis to support my Vols! Love our senior class! Challenging all West Tennessee VFL's to get loud and get proud in Neyland this weekend!!

Coming from Memphis to support my Vols! Love our senior class! Challenging all West Tennessee VFL's to get loud and get proud in Neyland this weekend!!

Currently stationed in Detroit. Made the trip down yesterday. Thanksgiving with the family Thursday, then 10 of us heading to the game Saturday. Will be my lady and her daughters first time in Neyland. She’s from the U.P. and grew up a lions fan so she knows the football pain we have felt for a couple years now. Can’t wait for game time. Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. GO VOLS!!!!!

Currently stationed in Detroit. Made the trip down yesterday. Thanksgiving with the family Thursday, then 10 of us heading to the game Saturday. Will be my lady and her daughters first time in Neyland. She’s from the U.P. and grew up a lions fan so she knows the football pain we have felt for a couple years now. Can’t wait for game time. Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. GO VOLS!!!!!
THIS is what it’s all about , thank you for your service and GO VOLS !!!!!!!

Well for me personally they have become a symbol of our mediocrity , plus I simply cannot stand Derek Mason. I think there’s a lot of us that feel the same way! Vandy should never have a winning streak against Tennessee.

But seriously, why do you dislike Mason so strongly?

VN Store

Back