Playstation Vue won't televise the Vols after January 30, 2020

I don’t use Vue because the service was clunky on my fire stick. This still sucks though because YouTube TV will probably increase prices.
I tried every service Hulu tv, vue, sling, YouTube tv.
YouTube tv is best hands down.[/QUOTE

Agree but I haven’t tried Hulu.

Well this sucks. I'm not in love with the quality of vue, especially trying to use on-demand... but their sports packages were the best of the streaming services.

Anyone have another streaming service they like? Maybe some of the others have improved...
YouTube TV. Had it now about six months and love it.

For those like me that have a Fire Stick/TV, there's now an official Youtube TV app available to use that was released within the last month or so. I've been test driving it this week after being on PS Vue for the last year and it's a vast improvement in the amount of buffering I was getting. It does have SEC Network too, which is nice especially for us those don't live in the south anymore where it wouldn't be offered on a standard cable package.

I hate this is happening. I’ve used Vue for the last three years and have loved it. Checking the other services it seems like it’s missing SEC Channel, or if they do have have it, it’s another $20/mo. What a farce.

like many others on here, I've tried them all over the last couple of years and settled on YouTube TV. What you wrote surprises me because you may be the only person I know who prefers PlayStation Vue. When Vue shuts down, I think you will find the latest changes to YouTube TV to be to your liking.

Reactions: CA_Vol and FBtime
Grandma Streams

Here ya go. I just went to Sportssurge like I posted above and then clicked Grandma Streams.

However, sometimes some of the ESPN links will not work there and then a day later or whatever they work again.

I found YoutubeTV to be superior, too. I've never used HuluTV, though. PSVue seemed to have a crappy web site. It was mixed up with all their other products.
They should have made it stand alone.
I tried HuluTV but liked YoutubeTV much better. I also have Rokus. With my YoutubeTV subscription, I can use Roku's ESPN app and get more games. I have ESPN+ right now but do not know if I will keep it. I kind of like watching some of the better DII and FCS programs. I caught part of SD St vs ND St this weekend. They play quality football.

Last edited:
I tried HuluTV but liked YoutubeTV much better. I also have Rokus. With my YoutubeTV subscription, I can use Roku's ESPN app and get more games. I have ESPN+ right now but do not know if I will keep it. I kind of like watching some of the better DII and FCS programs. I caught part of SD St vs ND St this weekend. They play quality football.
I have some Rokus, but I have purchased some Firesticks that are really versatile when you jailbreak them. Check out Curiosity Cafe on Youtube to see how it's done.

I have some Rokus, but I have purchased some Firesticks that are really versatile when you jailbreak them. Check out Curiosity Cafe on Youtube to see how it's done.
What do you mean by "jailbreak"? I haven't heard or read a lot of good things about Firesticks.

I have Hulu Live and have never been happier. I’m in Illinois and have never missed a college game I wanted to see and even the ones I care nothing about seeing.

What do you mean by "jailbreak"? I haven't heard or read a lot of good things about Firesticks.

The new 4k Firesticks are awesome. Fast and easy to use. I am able to stream with the built in wireless with no buffering at all.

VN Store

Back