Playoff Picks!

when you are number 1 for 2/3 of the season

If this were Tennessee everybody would be preaching a different story

We almost missed the BCS Championship Game because of this kind of thinking....

Right now it is screwed up it always has been....

Play this out with an 8 team playoff system

Who gets in? Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Utah, Pittsburgh, Cincy, Baylor .............. Oh No that is 9 teams! LOL
Notre Dame. Bc I said so

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Stating truth isn’t hype. The SEC is the best conference with the best teams
Which is exactly why it shouldn’t happen, get off the SEC hype train and realize the rest of the SEC looks like fools helping boost these few teams every year
Dude rank any conference you want 1-10 and you won’t find one who would beat the SEC 4 times.
1v1
2v2
Etc

Reactions: Rickyvol77
You haven't watched Michigan football if you believe that. They are a run first offense which is Georgia's strength. Their QB has only thrown like 15 tds and less than 2500 yards and isnt a running threat. The line match up is what intrigues me
I think I’ve watched them do pretty good at passing this year. That offensive line does protect their quarterback. He can throw it.

They won't match up Bama/GA again in a 1st rd playoff game. One of them will be ranked 1 or 4. I say Bama at 1 and GA at 3

"They won't score on Georgia. Last night was a wake up, Georgia destroys Michigan, than wins the rematch ". That's what a dawg fan just posted on Facebook, and everyone is agreeing with him. I hope Michigan beats them worse than the tide did🤣
I think Michigan will beat them, regardless of what a dawg fan says. I also think that offensive line may be be one of the best in the country this year.

Reactions: joevol33
UGA shouldn't be #4

Non-Conference champ
only team they played with 1 loss or less & they got smoked

every other team was 3 losses or more

Michigan, Bama Cinn, & ND

Reactions: Doc_Vol
UGA shouldn't be #4

Non-Conference champ

No, they deserved to be in, but should have been #4, not #3. They didn't want Bama beating them back to back

I hate UGA like pretty much every one else on this board, but suggesting that ND belongs in the playoffs before they do is laughable

Reactions: Rootyvol1998
The only reason I would have liked ND to get into it was because the Coach Bailed Out......

My point is Conference championships should matter, I was hoping they wouldve had Bama & UGA in the first rd. No one wants to watch a rematch in the Natty

Go Cinn
Go Michigan

Reactions: strongj81
Is our fan base delusional?! I have seen so many threads dragging Georgia. I hate and utterly despise every team that is not Tennessee, but Georgia deserves to be in the playoff. While their schedule may not be stacked with juggernauts, their defense was statistically impressive this season. They dominated every single team they played until last night. Also, they are #3.

UGA shouldn't be #4

Non-Conference champ

Wrong. This sounds like an everyone gets a trophy type opinion. If Tennessee was in GA’s shoes you’d be saying they should be 2 or 3. GA is the second best team in the nation.

Reactions: Vollifer1949

VN Store

Back