Playoff Picks!

#1Alabama over #4Cincinnati. #2Michigan over #3Georgia. Then Alabama over Michigan for the Championship.

Go Bearcats and Go Wolverines need some new blood in the title game I’m sick of Bama winning it every year it’s beyond boring at this point.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
Part of me thinks this is all setting up for Georgia to win the rematch against Bama. It’s hard to beat a team twice in the same season of course Kirby is going to have grow a brain and make major adjustments for one playing Daniels over Bennett.

Part of me thinks this is all setting up for Georgia to win the rematch against Bama. It’s hard to beat a team twice in the same season of course Kirby is going to have grow a brain and make major adjustments for one playing Daniels over Bennett.

In the conference championship game era, the winner of the first game has won the rematch more often than not.

#1 Michigan vs #4 Cincinatti
#2 Alabama vs #3 Georiga
Agree or disagree?
Georgia has no business there. They lost their conference championship game. Annnnnnnd.... isn't it amazing that they are set up to play Gump again. What a crock of ****.

Reactions: Megatron88
The best 4 should get in.
The problem is that 'the best 4' is determined by a committee that wants to make money.

Pitt vs Michigan.
Winner gets Bama
Baylor plays Utah.
Winner gets Cincinnati.
Winners play for the NC.

A true NC, determined by conference winners, not subjective picks.

the purpose of the playoff was to "play it on the field". Yesterday was a quarter final. They had their chance and they blew it. Next man up.

Dont give out participation trophies. Dont reward pretty. Football is about winning not feelings

No this was not the quarter final becauses to have a quarter final game you need 8 teams with seeding.

No way does the Alabama and Georgia game get seeded as a 1 vs 8 or 2 vs 7 match up prior to last night.

Last edited:
Non SEC people say they can’t wait to till we have a 12 or 16 team playoff but they fail to realize that it will be comprised of 5 to 6 SEC teams and a 75 year old Saban lifting up his 12th national title lol

The problem is that 'the best 4' is determined by a committee that wants to make money.

Pitt vs Michigan.
Winner gets Bama
Baylor plays Utah.
Winner gets Cincinnati.
Winners play for the NC.

A true NC, determined by conference winners, not subjective picks.

If this was the NFL I agree because the NFL regulates draft status and caps and you should get the picture. Parity

College Football ALL CONFERENCES are Not Created Equal. SEC should have two in this year. The NCAA is doing the best it can but It is not good enough.

I think Michigan is dangerous. I think the wolverines can take them to the limit and beat them.

Michigan will need to increase their pace. Bama showed that the key to beating UGA is to keep them from substituting. Davis is a fabulous player but has absolutely no conditioning. You want him to have to play 5-6 snaps in a row.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
I am so tired of Bama and GA and their recruiting classes. I am pulling for Michigan in the playoffs. I don't see how Bama or GA winning a NC helps us. Them losing might not help us either. But, I won't have to listen to all the bragging. GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back