Playoff Picks!

Disagree. 1 Michigan 2. Bama 3. Cincy 4. UGA. They're gonna want the Bama UGA rematch for the championship

I really dont see Georiga falling to the #4 spot but its sure very possible!
I really dont see Georiga falling to the #4 spot but its sure very possible!

Most have Bama as #1 and its very possible between Bama and Michigan to be #1,

I'm disappointed that Tennessee again will get robbed of a chance to be in the playoffs...

Tennessee beat Kentucky who beat LSU who beat Texas A&M who beat Alabama who also beat Georgia...

Tennessee beat Bowling Green who beat Minnesota who beat Purdue who beat Michigan State who beat Michigan...

Tennessee is clearly better than 3 of the 4 teams in the playoffs this year...

I'm disappointed that Tennessee again will get robbed of a chance to be in the playoffs...

Tennessee beat Kentucky who beat LSU who beat Texas A&M who beat Alabama who also beat Georgia...

Tennessee beat Bowling Green who beat Minnesota who beat Purdue who beat Michigan State who beat Michigan...

Well! You do have a great point. Can’t argue with that.👍

Reactions: volfan__18
1. Roll turd
2. Meatchicken
3. Dixie School of Choke Artistry
4. Chili con Carnage after they get smoked by a real playoff team

Reactions: volroadwarrior

Transcendental Properties are a Hallmark of VolNation...well played!

boot Georgia. They played it on the field and lost. They do not deserve to play for a NC
And exactly who do you believe is better than them? We already know the committee doesn't do the "deserves" to be there in regards to winning your conference. Georgia got exposed but there's no way I'm putting ND or Baylor in there.

People I work with always say I pull for the SEC .I always tell them I’m not an SEC fan I’m a Vol fan and we recruit against these schools.Now if we were beating them every year like the old days,I might pull for those schools.My blood runs orange!
I pull for/against certain schools. I don't hate everyone so I generally end up pulling for the majority of the conference because I make fun of other conferences being pansies I don't want my team to play in a pansy conference.

VN Store

Back