Playing time at WR this season!

It's been a long time since we've had this much talent and serious speed in our WR room to work with.

Each player brings different abilities to to take advantage of for different plays and matchups.

Now that we have a much better O line and RB's to work with how our WR;s can block will also play a big part of who's on the field for each play in the matchup game.

How fast each WR can learn the playbook and their specific plays will also determine how fast they get on the field and how many plays they're in on too.

With this much talent and differing abilities I believe our OC and O staff will design lots of different plays for each different situation and lots of different player groups for our WR's and TE's that can make matchup horrors to cover them all.

It's going to take our O staff awhile to figure out which player group to use for each play and matchup situation but when it gets to clicking right I believe we'll see our O moving the ball well and putting lots of points on the board like we all want to see.

Our true freshmen are allowed to play in 4 games and still keep their redshirt so I don't believe Pruitt will want to burn their redshirt year unless he has to do it.

We also know for a fact that Pruitt hates to lose so if he needs to burn a redshirt year to get the WINS then a redshirt or 2 just might get burned if we have a freshman or 2 that learn fast, play consistently and makes big plays to go get those WINS.

This can turn into a really fun season to watch my friends and I can hardly wait for it to begin!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: jlawso21

VN Store

Back