PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds

I'm guessing most everyone since it set a new concurrent user record last week.

kehlani-26xBFg4zXVwzdI9lS

Fortnite is just different enough from PUB to make it a different experience.

It's on xbox one. It's free. Only downside to xbox is you can't play with PC or PS4 thanks to MS. PC and PS4 can play together.

That’s weird. Sony is generally against cross-platform. Besides FF14, I’d not seen anything else. I know they won’t allow cross-platform with Minecraft, but PC, iOS, Android, Xbox, and Switch can all cross now apparently.

“There was briefly cross-platform play in Fortnite between users on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, over the weekend, Epic Games confirmed today.

“We had a configuration issue and it has now been corrected,” the spokesperson said.

Microsoft opened the Xbox platform to cross-platform play last year beginning with Rocket League, Sony has been resistant to letting PlayStation 4 gamers share an ecosystem with Xbox One.

This June, Psyonix, the makers of Rocket League, said that cross platform play between the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 was feasible but “PlayStation has not yet granted us permission.” Sony later ruled out cross-platform play with Minecraft on the Xbox One as well. A top executive implied that Sony was against it because the company couldn’t assure the online safety of its customers playing with users moderated by another platform. Xbox head Phil Spencer rejected that explanation. “I don’t know why that has to become the dialogue,” he said. “Like, that doesn’t seem healthy for anyone.”

Xbox head Phil Spencer continues to advocate for opening up consoles to cross-platform play. Asked by a Twitter user for his thoughts on the temporary availability of PS4/Xbox One play in Fortnite, after Epic shut off the feature, Spencer replied, “I would have liked to see them leave it on.”

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/9/18/16329656/fortnite-cross-platform-play

Last edited:
Yep, strange how there's cases of each playing nice with cross play and each of them saying no.

I'm glad PC and PS4 are still working together on Fortnite. There's a couple PS4 people I play with on occasion (bigdaddy being one).

Yep, strange how there's cases of each playing nice with cross play and each of them saying no.

I'm glad PC and PS4 are still working together on Fortnite. There's a couple PS4 people I play with on occasion (bigdaddy being one).

Occasionally being once in a month

PC is way easier to aim on these games, right? I figure cross platform isn't fair.

Anyone else see the mobile version of PUBG over in China? It looks pretty impressive. Can't imagine why it's not coming here asap (by the original dev or whatever company that made this one).

It's so hard to aim on PUBG. Much harder than any other shooter I've played. I suck in 3rd person, but do pretty well in 1st.

Anyone know when they'll release a new map and/or some new weapons on the Xbone version?

VN Store

Back