Players on Twitter

Volsfaninva917

I don't have Twitter but it has been mentioned on a couple of Radio shows this morning that players are going through and liking tweets about benching JG. Anyone with twitter that can confirm? Darel Middleton was one of the names brought up and I see his but what about other players?
EFKNfmhXUAAwcoc.jpg:large

Yikes... I'm afraid the locker room will only get more and more lost with the next stretch of games we have. I dread seeing how bad we look in November. I'm ready for this nightmare to be over
Seems as if Pruitt may have lost the locker room, if thats the case then I don't know where Tennessee goes from here

Unfortunately I agree, I think the team has quit on this staff. However I don't think anything happens to CJP until the end of 2020, even 1-11 or 2-10 he will play out that year. We will then be done paying CBJ and Curry and that staff and one year closer to not paying CJP. We will wait until then at a minimum I think.

You know things could get better when Pruitt sits JG...Fans know what they see on the field..
Have to go with the future now...
When you keep trying to make something work that won't the fans know it...the players know it...The coach has to stop it..
When the QB of the offense can't move the ball or score the WHOLE team then begins to get the blame that may be what this is about...

Remember last month when we were excited for the off-season to be over? 😬
I know how excited I was. All I want is something to believe in. Beat somebody worth a damn, not UTC, or some team like that, show some effort and even if we lose, I won’t like it but I can deal with it better. No moral victories in football but competing in the losses we took this year was one thing I wanted to see. Realistically I think most people knew this season could be decent but that’s gone now. I want to see an effort to fix things. Not saying Twitter is the place to do it but if I was a defensive player, I wouldn’t want him starting for my offense. Our defense, at least IMO Saturday played well enough to keep a competent QB in the game until they felt that had nothing to play for. Both sides feed off one another.

Last edited:
NB4 Old Man Warners' on here startproclaiming that Twitter will be the downfall of society 🙄

Attachments

• omw.jpg
    omw.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 27
I know how excited I was. All I want is something to believe in. Beat somebody worth a damn, not UTC, or some team like that, show some effort and even if we lose, I won’t like it but I can deal with it better. No moral victories in football but competing in the losses we took this year was one thing I wanted to see. Realistically I think most people knew this season could be decent but that’s gone now. I want to see an effort fix things. Not saying Twitter is the place to do it but if I was a defensive player, I wouldn’t want him starting for my offense. Our defense, at least IMO Saturday played well enough to keep a competent QB in the game until they felt that had nothing to play for. Both sides fees off one another.
Yeah, I really feel bad for our defense. I don't blame them though, why should they try when their efforts aren't rewarded by our offense. JG has to go.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I'm afraid you're right. looked like it started the last few games of last season and carried into this year

Yup, I have never seen the seats empty out of Neyland like they have this season. Pruitt should have never been hired. Currie and Fulmer have both made drastic mistakes thus far. And this season is proof of it. I mean really...doing 3 year contracts for assistants! WTF? Pruitt with his stupid comments! Jeez!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
But he lost the locker room at the end of last year, atleast that's what a few on here want others to believe. No one knows except for the people in that locker room.
I don't think they're wrong, we haven't won a game since November 10th 2018. No I do not count UTC in the W column

yikes - pruitt has got to be careful or he's going to lose the team

Or it could be that the Pruitt recruits aka the new guys are not meshing with Butch guys aka old guys.

If this stuff is going on next year with Pruitt's recruits are the leaders in the locker room, I would be very concerned.

VN Store

Back