Players left from Butch Jones era

Agree completely-I rem the massive amount of coaches and well touted players that just came in and absolutely flopped.I used to tell a friend of mine all the time, how does a player or coach come to Tn and just literally look like they forgot everytbing for the last ten years🤷🏻‍♂️...there had to be sumthin more to that and as well all saw there was much much more.Shoop seems to be doin just fine at Mississippi st as he did at Penn st.
He’s safeties coach at Michigan.

it started out so promising and ended in such bad fashion - dude couldn't get out of his own way in the end (nightmarish)
I take an argument to the idea that it started out so well. Blew lead to Oklahoma. Blown out by Arkansas. I left the stadium pretty disappointed several times in year 2.

I take an argument to the idea that it started out so well. Blew lead to Oklahoma. Blown out by Arkansas. I left the stadium pretty disappointed several times in year 2.
Arkansas won by 4.

Did you watch the same 2016 season? He found a way to take Jancek’s so-so defensive squad and make every SEC back on our schedule a record holder. 😖

I certainly did. And when defenses get tired and have no depth.. That's what happens. Not to mention the lack of strength and conditioning.

I certainly did. And when defenses get tired and have no depth.. That's what happens. Not to mention the lack of strength and conditioning.
Cept we’re talking from the BEGINNING of games. Georgia Tech, Appy State and the like set the pace from the opening kickoff. And there was nothing wrong with the offense as your original point attested.

VN Store

Back