Player's attributes that resembles past player's attributes .?

rocytop2624

The 411 Guy.
I will go first Juan Jennings size he reminds me of Jalen Hurd and should be at least around the same draft pick. Brain Maurer reminds me of Bray and Dobbs together. now you go.

I will go first Juan Jennings size he reminds me of Jalen Hurd and should be at least around the same draft pick. Brain Maurer reminds me of Bray and Dobbs together. Know you go.

WHAT? JALEN HURD?

How about Dale Carter and Al Wilson. He has a mean steak you can't coach. No offense but Hurd does not remind me of JJ

WHAT? JALEN HURD?

How about Dale Carter and Al Wilson. He has a mean steak you can't coach. No offense but Hurd does not remind me of JJ
I can dig it. I guess what reminds me is they are same height and size. JJ is definitely more of a crazy and that is a good football crazy . They seem to have the same speed.

Reactions: vols40
I can dig it. I guess what reminds me is they are same height and size. JJ is definitely more of a crazy and that is a good football crazy . They seem to have the same speed.

Looking at the thread title again I see your were speaking of physical attributes.

Your right I should have made it more clear.

I think my first thought was a player who let's call it what it was quit on his team regardless of what went down to a guy who can doesn't know what that word means. Never accepts defeat.

I think my first thought was a player who let's call it what it was quit on his team regardless of what went down to a guy who can doesn't know what that word means. Never accepts defeat.
No doubt I would take JJ all day over Hurd and he was 3rd round JJ should be higher.

Unless you are also making over $4m a year, well respected by legendary standouts in your profession, I think it is quite clear between Pruitt.and you, who is the lesser Gump.

Gump, too, was a multi-millionaire, but it doesn’t change the fact he’s a complete dumbass.

Further, don’t assume with utter stupidity and irrationalities. I am a UT alum and hate that God-forsaken place (Gump U) with every fiber of my being.

Gandalf:

1571008805895.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Gump, too, was a multi-millionaire, but it doesn’t change the fact he’s a complete dumbass.

Further, don’t assume with utter stupidity and irrationalities. I am a UT alum and hate that God-forsaken place (Gump U) with every fiber of my being.

Gandalf:

View attachment 231141

I assumed nothing, rather observed your frequent ad hominem and ineloquent posts. I will say, however, that your quality of hatred of all things bama is almost redeeming if you would but better aim the spew of your bile toward more worthy targets.

VN Store

Back