Players And Coaches want 102,455 Saturday!

If there's 100k in the stands this weekend given what this program has been like for the last 15-20 years, no one should ever criticize the Vol fan base ever again. No other fan base would possibly turn out in numbers like that in light of the product we've been subjected to.

For what it's worth, the secondary market for UT tickets is stronger than several other teams. $6 to see bama play mercer. $7 to see Auburn play alabama state. $27 to see uga play UAB. $34 for UT isn't bad.

I don't expect a strong crowd given the start time and the fact UT is an underdog at home wth a lot of pessimism. That said whatever the attendance was for that BYU game in 2019 after losing to GAST, everyone who went to that game certainly meets the definition of VFL.

utv.JPG

For what it's worth, the secondary market for UT tickets is stronger than several other teams. $6 to see bama play mercer. $7 to see Auburn play alabama state. $27 to see uga play UAB. $34 for UT isn't bad.

I don't expect a strong crowd given the start time and the fact UT is an underdog at home wth a lot of pessimism. That said whatever the attendance was for that BYU game in 2019 after losing to GAST, everyone who went to that game certainly meets the definition of VFL.

View attachment 392999
Yeah I sold mine in X2 for $75 per bc we have to go help a friend move.

Reactions: rocky top buzz
My father and I will be present this Saturday.

To be fair, don't the coaches and players want a full capacity crowd every game? I'm not sure why it's much of a revelation in this case...

Whatever the crowd size turns out to be it needs to give it’s all. Ain’t the time to be sitting on our hands a win here could be huge and give us all the emotional boost we need

VN Store

Back