Player Status Updates

10cpride

Everything Orange
What is the criteria for returning and being able to play following being taken out due to Covid protocols?

Fulky was a shell of himself after having Covid last year. Any word as to how he’s feeling beyond he’s cleared protocol?

Fulky was a shell of himself after having Covid last year. Any word as to how he’s feeling beyond he’s cleared protocol?
Assuming it’s omicron it seems the effects are less severe. At least the people I know to have gotten it backs that up. Even if they do get sick it’s like a bad cold and then quickly over it.

Reactions: 67Vol and i2amavol
Assuming it’s omicron it seems the effects are less severe. At least the people I know to have gotten it backs that up. Even if they do get sick it’s like a bad cold and then quickly over it.
I had Covid, recently. Not sure of the strand. Very mild. Biggest effect for me was loss of taste and smell, which I still don't have 3 weeks later. No fever, no cough, no chest congestion. Just a little fatigue.

I had Covid, recently. Not sure of the strand. Very mild. Biggest effect for me was loss of taste and smell, which I still don't have 3 weeks later. No fever, no cough, no chest congestion. Just a little fatigue.
Had it at Christmas year before last. Took almost a month and a half for my taste/smell to come back. I was thankful as at the time I had a 7 month old baby. Made changing poopy diapers SOOOO much easier haha.

This isn’t entirely true. Rick did say after the Alabama game he hasn’t spoken to Fulkerson since Christmas, but had heard he was feeling really bad. Hopefully Fulky is over it now though.

May I ask if you had fever, Chris?

This isn’t entirely true. Rick did say after the Alabama game he hasn’t spoken to Fulkerson since Christmas, but had heard he was feeling really bad. Hopefully Fulky is over it now though.

Also, Barnes himself said Chandler felt bad first day back and felt fine the next day.

Now, I will say that the highest my temp got was 99.1, and that my normal temp is very low (96s and 97s). So, my temp was up at least 2 degrees higher than my normal for about a day and a half. The CDC doesn’t consider you to have a fever unless you reach 100.4 degrees.

I just got over Covid. My biggest issue was sinus issues, headaches and fatigue. Still having fatigue issues for some reason.

What was that tweet? It’s deleted it appears.

Someone asked Mike Wilson of Knox News how Chandler and Fulky were feeling and he was saying that there was never any info given on how Chandler or Fulky were feeling only that they weren’t cleared to play in the Alabama game.

But, it’s not true so I guess that’s why he deleted it.

I had it back in October and it kept me in bed for 4 days and then I bounced back pretty quickly. Oddly enough, I never lost taste/smell although I didn’t have much appetite. I probably had Delta though and supposedly omicron tends to be less severe. Either way, it’s a weird bug that seems to effect everyone differently so averages really don’t tell you much about how it’ll hit you individually.

Now, I will say that the highest my temp got was 99.1, and that my normal temp is very low (96s and 97s). So, my temp was up at least 2 degrees higher than my normal for about a day and a half. The CDC doesn’t consider you to have a fever unless you reach 100.4 degrees.
Yeah, and everyone has a different core temperature. Sounds like you probably were a little higher your normal core temp. Glad it wasn’t severe.

Reactions: cncchris33

VN Store

Back