Player Coach Behavior

KCvol n bama

Kiffin against Alabama threw a CBS microphone on the ground. Then he had a fire extinguisher on the sidelines against Tennessee. There aren’t any rules about coaches behaviors? When you let coaches act like idiots, how can the SEC expect the fans to act right? He really needs a fine for both of those acts. Him blowing the fire extinguisher right in front of the fans that hit him with golf ball. Maybe he started it there in the second quarter. And before the game waving at the crowd.
This game also probably should have been moved considering who was coaching and the amount of time he has been there. This is the SEC’s job to do. If the SEC won’t let people like Hugh Freeze in, they should think about letting Kiffin and all the stunts he pulls coming to UT in his second year. I would blame whoever scheduled the game as much as the UT fans.

I see nothing wrong with his extinguisher. Players enjoyed it, that’s what matters. They’re buying in much like our guys are too
I see nothing wrong with his extinguisher. Players enjoyed it, that’s what matters. They’re buying in much like our guys are too
The fire extinguisher was used because of the riots when he left. It was not a regular celebration deal. It was taunting the Tennessee fans.

If I weren’t a Tennessee fan I’d think the fire extinguisher is funny. If we can’t handle a little mockery, we shouldn’t dish out foolery. Wish we’d of silenced him on the field. We didn’t. Need to move on

We had our chance to shut his mouth and didn't take advantage of it. Let it go and move on.

I don’t know, seeing him pull his hoodie over his head at the end like a cowering bitch was pretty cool.
Prayers for the clock to run out was also a confident look.

that dude is all hat and no cattle

Kiffin against Alabama threw a CBS microphone on the ground. Then he had a fire extinguisher on the sidelines against Tennessee. There aren’t any rules about coaches behaviors? When you let coaches act like idiots, how can the SEC expect the fans to act right? He really needs a fine for both of those acts. Him blowing the fire extinguisher right in front of the fans that hit him with golf ball. Maybe he started it there in the second quarter. And before the game waving at the crowd.
This game also probably should have been moved considering who was coaching and the amount of time he has been there. This is the SEC’s job to do. If the SEC won’t let people like Hugh Freeze in, they should think about letting Kiffin and all the stunts he pulls coming to UT in his second year. I would blame whoever scheduled the game as much as the UT fans.
Has this been confirmed by anyone? Have not seen any video of it and this is the only place I've seen the rumor posted. Did it even happen?

Has this been confirmed by anyone? Have not seen any video of it and this is the only place I've seen the rumor posted. Did it even happen?
ole miss players we’re playing with the fire extinguishers on the sideline during the broadcast. I doubt Kiffen was but you never know. He’s a pretty big dumbass

VolNation schizophrenia appears to have peaked with Kiffen.

Should we charge him with the Federal crime of inciting a riot, and execute him right here on VolNation?

Or should we pay him millions of dollars and beg him to be our head coach? I just can't decide.

OK, let's make it easy. Kiffin bad. The refs are worse. The records now say we lost the game, though we know we were cheated. As of last Saturday, the game is over and part of history. We can now look forward to our day of revenge, which will surely come. All Kiffississippi-ing done now?

He should be fined for allowing them to actively spray the extinguisher whenever there was no emergency. If it had gotten into some of the player’s eyes or they had inhaled it then that’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. What if a player with asthma or or respiratory issue had inhaled it? Could imagine the headline of a football player having to be rushed to the ER because of a stupid celebration that the head coach allowed to happen?

VN Store

Back