Play calling vs talent

This team doesn’t have any real depth, but the starters are talented enough on offense. Hooker had always had talent, and Rae talent is the only thing Milton seems to have going for him at the moment. The thing is we are playing a lot more transfers regularly and it takes time for them to gel as a team.

volsknx can't enjoy us winning. He's a fan of a different SEC team. He's just pretending to be a Vol.

Ah, my number 1 fan and the worlds largest Fulmerite!

Just remember; I’m at this game today partly because I have not one but two diplomas with The University of Tennessee printed on them. That means I have a vested interest in the football program. As for you, you are only a simple fan because you have nothing invested into the University. In other words, essentially, you are no better than most of or the majority of those BAMA fans!

So, keep your place hater!

21D2515C-7FDF-4C7C-9933-2E7909D77406.png

You're obviously seeing today what this offense is intended to do when everything lines up correctly.

So, this is what Heupel will obviously sell on the trail.

Yep and he'll pull some good recruits too. If you were a 4 or 5* WR recruit would you go to Clemson whose QB is struggling or Tennessee whose coach is getting you wide open to run in open spaces. And we just put up video game numbers.

Reactions: onevol74
Ah, my number 1 fan and the worlds largest Fulmerite!

Just remember; I’m at this game today partly because I have not one but two diplomas with The University of Tennessee printed on them. That means I have a vested interest in the football program. As for you, you are only a simple fan because you have nothing invested into the University. In other words, essentially, you are no better than most of or the majority of those BAMA fans!

So, keep your place hater!

View attachment 398908

This is a non-starter as an argument. My wife also has not one, but two diplomas with The University of Tennessee printed on them and she couldn’t care less about the football team. I have one degree from UT and two from LSU. Does that mean I’m not as big a fan as you? Should I instead be an LSU fan? I spent way more on tuition at LSU than I did at UT.

What about my son? He absolutely loves the Vols but he doesn’t have a degree yet because he’s 7. Is he not as good of a fan as you?

Just because you paid UT for your degrees doesn’t mean that you are entitled to be more of a fan, or care more than anyone else on the planet.

You are correct. And we beat them the way you beat a bad team…like a drum. How many times in the past 10 years would games like this end up being a 24-14 win or a loss?

Shidddd. Go back to the Fulmer era and add all of those games into it!

This is a non-starter as an argument. My wife also has not one, but two diplomas with The University of Tennessee printed on them and she couldn’t care less about the football team. I have one degree from UT and two from LSU. Does that mean I’m not as big a fan as you? Should I instead be an LSU fan? I spent way more on tuition at LSU than I did at UT.

What about my son? He absolutely loves the Vols but he doesn’t have a degree yet because he’s 7. Is he not as good of a fan as you?

Just because you paid UT for your degrees doesn’t mean that you are entitled to be more of a fan, or care more than anyone else on the planet.

The good thing is, out society has freedom of choice. Therefore, she has that choice to be a fan or not.

Second point, I was a Tennessee fan long before I attended college, much like your son.

Third thing, and most important, as far as I know, you don’t come on a Tennessee message board and harass other fans and fictitiously claim them to be fans of other schools like ole JP does. Maybe, and just maybe if he was educated in the same system me, you, the Mrs and others he would not be so ignorant and just maybe, not display it or to the level he has.

That related to your last point.

Guys, not to be a Negavol but, this is a terrible Mizzou team!
Dude do you have any clue how many brilliant plays Heupel called last week that we were a couple of dropped passes from being wide open TDS against Florida last week? The one Calloway dropped was a work of art. We nice this rag tag bunch gets some depth and more talent this offense is going to really be hell on wheels.

Dude do you have any clue how many brilliant plays Heupel called last week that we were a couple of dropped passes from being wide open TDS against Florida last week? The one Calloway dropped was a work of art. We nice this rag tag bunch gets some depth and more talent this offense is going to really be hell on wheels.

I agree! Imagine if Florida would have been this bad. We might have been able to make up for those with long runs! Or, if Florida had been called for holding.

VN Store

Back