Plavsic Cleared?!

Gotta give the whole Vol Staff a lot of credit for standing their ground. Especially Coach Fulmer. To Uros he’s been a Big part of this team the whole time. His enthusiasm was something to watch. Thank you big guy for standing tall and sticking with your brothers when most would of just shut it down. I wish you and the Vols nothing but the best.

Reactions: lynnh
It will be interesting to see how much he plays at first, but it isn't like he hasn't been practicing with the team for months. Nothing prepares you for the real thing, but when your 7' tall, it is a little easier, if you are in good condition.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
The positive effects will be felt beyond post play. I have a feeling Bowden was putting too much pressure on himself to play well and win games. I think he settles down now and starts to shoot better.

Shot Block U!

So what can we expect from him? Is he sure-handed and can rebound the basketball? Defend reasonably well?

Reactions: livefaith
Cool. I know his body type isn’t ideal but...maybe he can go ahead and start in place of Bowden while Barnes figures things out with him. He honestly can’t be a worse shooter than him. Lol

Reactions: 508mikey
The positive effects will be felt beyond post play. I have a feeling Bowden was putting too much pressure on himself to play well and win games. I think he settles down now and starts to shoot better.

Shot Block U!
I agree. The fact that Bowden is perfectly capable of handling the role he has been given this season from a skill standpoint doesn't seem to matter. He's uncomfortable as a primary scorer, and he's playing poorly as a result. We have to find a way to get him out of this role so he can play up to his potential, and I think Plavsic being cleared makes it possible.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
I kind of feel a sense of impending momentum going into the rest of the season similar to the way the football team turned it on. If we can start to hit some shots and get some rim protection besides Pons things could really heat up. Go Vols!

Reactions: vols1221
About time. I guess the question now is does he go into the starting line up or will Barnes work him into the rotation?
Put him in and let him play. I mean how much worst can it be. The SC game was pitiful I've seen better high school games. Yes I know a win is a win but come on.

He'll have enough time to get his feet wet and be ready for next year when we'll have the talent to win it all!!!

VN Store

Back