Plavsic Cleared?!

No kidding. What changed? What is the reason for them to deny him only now to approve? Seems totally arbitrary

My guess is the only thing that changed was UT’s message to the NCAA - either reconsider or we will be filing multiple lawsuits. I truly believe that is the only thing that gets the NCAA’ attention.

My guess is the only thing that changed was UT’s message to the NCAA - either reconsider or we will be filing multiple lawsuits. I truly believe that is the only thing that gets the NCAA’ attention.
You would be 100% correct in your assessment.

Yep I think our compliance department screwed up initially

Wow ! Gigantic for the Vols and their NCAA Tournament chances. Hopefully, he can ball out. I want 10 points, 10 rebounds and a block and a half a game, we will make the Tournament. I know that's a lot to ask, but we will see, soon enough. Split the next 2 games on the road and beat Ole Miss and A&M at home, Vols will be 5-2 in the SEC going into a winnable game at Miss. St. A 6-2 start after 8 SEC games would be huge considering how brutal that back end of our schedule is. I'm dreaming, ain't I ?

Wow ! Gigantic for the Vols and their NCAA Tournament chances. Hopefully, he can ball out. I want 10 points, 10 rebounds and a block and a half a game, we will make the Tournament. I know that's a lot to ask, but we will see, soon enough. Split the next 2 games on the road and beat Ole Miss and A&M at home, Vols will be 5-2 in the SEC going into a winnable game at Miss. St. A 6-2 start after 8 SEC games would be huge considering how brutal that back end of our schedule is. I'm dreaming, ain't I ?

Averaging a Double double ?

Come on

Reactions: The Dog
I don’t think uros starts

Can’t disrupt Fulkerson and pons. There have been very good
Even if he doesn’t start it can push Pons to the 3 and Fulk at 4 and give Barnes options if Bowden struggles. Plus UGA has size down low we are going to need help with. Don’t expect a ton on the stat line out of the gate but big news!

VN Store

Back