PizzaGate

Perhaps Weiner went around introducing Huma as his wife before they were dating. Hard to believe, but I suppose it’s possible.

What’s even harder for me to believe is that he didn’t remember a thing about this party even after so many of these people were in the news for very odd reasons. Alefantis, Daniels, Mack, Ranier...not s memory triggered.

Then he sees some smallville reruns and he seems to remember the entire party and all the small details.

You don’t find that a little mystifying?

I’ve got my tall boy waders on for this guy. I think he’s FOS.
You will never convince him.

Perhaps Weiner went around introducing Huma as his wife before they were dating. Hard to believe, but I suppose it’s possible.

What’s even harder for me to believe is that he didn’t remember a thing about this party even after so many of these people were in the news for very odd reasons. Alefantis, Daniels, Mack, Ranier...not s memory triggered.

Then he sees some smallville reruns and he seems to remember the entire party and all the small details.

You don’t find that a little mystifying?

I’ve got my tall boy waders on for this guy. I think he’s FOS.

He might be full of it. But people he is talking about at that party is now in jail.

Was the Stormy stuff just trying to bring Trump down before all this went to trial?

As this thread along with the Q thread displays, they will believe literally anything that paints the "enemy" in a negative light.
And while 100s go to jail you all keep harping on one guy that did pass a polygraph test.

One thing about it, stupidity is clear in this thread.

Reactions: Hayezb
And while 100s go to jail you all keep harping on one guy that did pass a polygraph test.

One thing about it, stupidity is clear in this thread.

It’s not stupid to listen to evidence you provided and pass judgment on a inconsistencies in this guy’s yarn.

I don’t know what you are so worked up about. Just because this guy might be FOS doesn’t make any of your other claims more or less true. I don’t think anybody has used this Ben guy’s claims as supporting evidence.

I don’t see why it’s so hard to objectively look at what he said and discuss parts of his story that don’t make much sense.

It’s not stupid to listen to evidence you provided and pass judgment on a inconsistencies in this guy’s yarn.

I don’t know what you are so worked up about. Just because this guy might be FOS doesn’t make any of your other claims more or less true. I don’t think anybody has used this Ben guy’s claims as supporting evidence.

I don’t see why it’s so hard to objectively look at what he said and discuss parts of his story that don’t make much sense.
It's fine to call him FOS. But then others are jumping in here. VFhill is pouncing asking where's the polygraph proof when its one page back and you will never convince me. Convince me of what, I brought info to the board. Then you have percy trying to say its completely made up which was what I responded to and not you.

Like I said, while hundreds and hundreds are going to jail people can ignore the facts while jumping on one guy that polygraph said was telling the truth.

What I don't understand is you saying thats BS they didn't get married till 2010. Doesn't mean he wouldn't announce her as his wife before even being married.

IWhat I don't understand is you saying thats BS they didn't get married till 2010. Doesn't mean he wouldn't announce her as his wife before even being married.

There are two things that bother me about his claims. This is one of them and not the most glaring, IMO.

I think it’s BS because 1) it was before they started dating and 2) I’ve never known anyone to introduce their girlfriend as their wife.

I absolutely don’t believe this guy had forgotten all about this odd party where he met politicians, actresses, and an adult film star to name a few until 12 years later when he saw a few reruns of smallville.

After Alefantis being in the news? Ranier being in the news? Mack being in the news? Weiner and Huma being in the news? Trump and Stormy being in the news?

All of these people were in the news for big scandals and after a few episodes of smallville he is able to tie them all together in one place and can remember all the details now.

Nope. I call BS.

Reactions: Zues1
It's fine to call him FOS. But then others are jumping in here. VFhill is pouncing asking where's the polygraph proof when its one page back and you will never convince me. Convince me of what, I brought info to the board. Then you have percy trying to say its completely made up which was what I responded to and not you.

Like I said, while hundreds and hundreds are going to jail people can ignore the facts while jumping on one guy that polygraph said was telling the truth.

What I don't understand is you saying thats BS they didn't get married till 2010. Doesn't mean he wouldn't announce her as his wife before even being married.

Hundreds going to jail except for the people you falsely accuse.

There are two things that bother me about his claims. This is one of them and not the most glaring, IMO.

I think it’s BS because 1) it was before they started dating and 2) I’ve never known anyone to introduce their girlfriend as their wife.

I absolutely don’t believe this guy had forgotten all about this odd party where he met politicians, actresses, and an adult film star to name a few until 12 years later when he saw a few reruns of smallville.

After Alefantis being in the news? Ranier being in the news? Mack being in the news? Weiner and Huma being in the news? Trump and Stormy being in the news?

All of these people were in the news for big scandals and after a few episodes of smallville he is able to tie them all together in one place and can remember all the details now.

Nope. I call BS.
I'm not sure how you know they weren't dating yet. What do you consider dating? Were they having sex? Were they part of these parties for a while?

As far as calling him his wife, I can't put anything past them considering what they're in to.

If you're going to ignore facts just to type s**t you can fk off.
I think when you and others post something about arrests, it is probably accurate. But as PT suggests - It really doesn't belong in the Pizzagate thread.

Seems like some are trying to legitimize Pizzagate by posting unrelated news.

I'm not sure how you know they weren't dating yet. What do you consider dating? Were they having sex? Were they part of these parties for a while?

As far as calling him his wife, I can't put anything past them considering what they're in to.

They have always claimed that they began dating in 2008 during the Clinton campaign. They had known each other for much longer.

Wouldn't be an issue if they weren't flocking to our border. Problem solved. No action, no reaction. No problems. Shut it all down, turn everyone away, clean up the back logs and flaws existing with immigration, like allowing them in to go free on their way and just meander around as they like, and make it known, the border is not how you enter this country, you enter in through your country and the laws on the books, and wait your turn, pay your money, and do it the correct law abiding way. Why is this so hard?

Second, ask them which is worse, their detention time, or the time in their country. How long are they willing to sit in these "terrible" detention centers to gain the right to enter this country?

VN Store

Back