Pivot East

The post we replied to was about UAE, not SA. But the point remains, being in BRICS doesn't make a country our adversary. Even if SA does join it's doubtful a big part of SA's oil sales will be in RMB.
i disagree

The post we replied to was about UAE, not SA. But the point remains, being in BRICS doesn't make a country our adversary. Even if SA does join it's doubtful a big part of SA's oil sales will be in RMB.
do you think China is an adversary?

Americans seem to have no worries about the war that could be coming. I don’t want people to lose sleep, but the pact is forming.

It is China, Russia, North Korea and Iran. They are going against the United States that does not have a functional army anymore...

Who do the Americans think they are? It’s over, they can’t rule the world anymore. If they are going to fight all these countries, I don’t think it is going to end well.”

Does Nenner see the American Empire ending? Nenner says,

I think it ended already, but we just don’t know it yet.
One of the signals of end of empire is bad education, which we have.
Another signal is the lifespan of people is shorter than for the people before.

What do you want me to say? It does not look good, does it?
Another signal is your children have it worse than the generation before.
So, there is a whole list of signals, and it points to the United States is in trouble...

I would be short America . . . and I would go long the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India China).

Americans seem to have no worries about the war that could be coming. I don’t want people to lose sleep, but the pact is forming.

It is China, Russia, North Korea and Iran. They are going against the United States that does not have a functional army anymore...

Who do the Americans think they are? It’s over, they can’t rule the world anymore. If they are going to fight all these countries, I don’t think it is going to end well.”
how is it forming? All 4 of those have had close ties for a good long while. Iran was the latest to join, but even that was back whenever the Shah was overthrown in like the 60s or 70s.

VN Store

Back