Pittsburgh tickets

I really don't know. I suspect Pitt does not travel well so doubt they asked for many. Those get decided usually at contract time on the number of tickets but not locations. Visitor sections can be changed during the time from contract until when the game gets played. Contracts are typically 6-8 years ahead of when game happens.
Pitt was given 4500 from what I hear

Here's the seating chart for Pitt's home games. The UT Alumni Association tickets are in the yellow sections near Gate A. It doesn't look like you will be able to see the scoreboard from these sections. If you don't particularly care about sitting with Pitt fans, get better seats in the marketplace.

1660019666991.gif

Here's the seating chart for Pitt's home games. The UT Alumni Association tickets are in the yellow sections near Gate A. It doesn't look like you will be able to see the scoreboard from these sections. If you don't particularly care about sitting with Pitt fans, get better seats in the marketplace.

View attachment 478822
There is a second video board between sections 527 and 528, the same corner as Gate C.

Pitt and WVU are old Big East rivals and old rivals in general. Morgantown is only about an hour south of Pittsburgh. WVU has a pretty rabid and loyal fanbase, I'm sure they travel well. I'd guess the Backyard Brawl sells out each time they play.

They HATE each other! The vitriol is real!

VN Store

Back